“Absolute joke”
Review of KFC

KFC
Ranked #555 of 729 Restaurants in Oxford
Reviewed 7 September 2018 via mobile

I came to KFC at Peartree services to get fast food as I was travelling and the queue was approximately 15 people, I stood in the there for 5 mins and no one got served. There was two staff preparing go orders behind the counter that didn't seem to care there was a queue. So I gave up. Don't waste your time like I did.

Reviewed 18 August 2018

You visit KFC website and they offer a Chicken Tuesday deal. 9 pieces for £5.99. There is no mention on their website about t&c or mention that certain stores do not participate.

This location does not ever participate in KFC offers as the person serving explained to me "We are not KFC" - okay then!

So go in expecting to spend £6 and walk out spending £15 for the same thing.

Whilst standing waiting for my order I noticed the food preparation staff were not wearing gloves. Neither was the person packing our food. Needless to say we did not eat the chips that I saw both team members handling with their bare hands.... eeeew!

Reviewed 25 July 2018

Called in on long haul from Preston to Southampton.. very efficient warm service. Food excellent and excellent cup of tea too!

Well done all.

PS: Excellent value too being A34 services!

Reviewed 15 July 2018 via mobile

Stopped at Travelodge opposite and decided to go for a KFC, upon entering KFC area there was a queue of 16 people waiting and only one person serving. Eventually got served and the chicken was warm and the chips cool, needless to say that we won't be going back to that particular KFC

Reviewed 23 December 2017

Not often I have to complain about KFC as the food and service is generally good.

You see something advertised as a special from KFC - you go to KFC to buy it. Nah it's not on offer here because this is a franchise and not KFC. Well, says KFC on the sign above the place - so ordered something else - annoyed obviously.

The service appears to be effort here. No-one is happy that I am spending my money with them and not elsewhere. I feel like an inconvenience. Annoyed some more.

I ordered a Oreo Krushem and whilst it's being made the bloke spills some and it runs down the side of the cup. He takes his bare finger and slides the messed bit up the side of the cup and into it. Places the lid on it and licks his finger. He then proceeds to pick up my food with the same licked finger and wants to hand me the food to eat. REALLY???? Is there no food hygiene standard in this place.

Wont be going back here OBVIOUSLY!

KFC want to do some visits to this establishment as it needs to be sorted - it's letting a great food chain down badly! Still annoyed!