All reviews paul anderson london road oxford brookes university headington shops city centre single room visit oxford heathrow airport excellent accommodation poached eggs bus stop spent nights a great place to stay full english breakfast easy access comfortable bed definitely stay here again
Reviewed 14 April 2015

My daughter and I enjoyed our overnight stay at Sandfield. We had the two single rooms on the third floor and shared a bathroom. Rooms were quiet and comfortable with good desks and tea/coffee making and the bathroom was large. Wifi was good. The breakfast was exceptional and made to order in an elegant breakfast room. Paul was a helpful and charming host. He had provided useful tips for our drive up from Heathrow. On-site parking. Highly recommended.

• Stayed: March 2015, travelled with family
2  Thank CathrynMcC
Reviewed 3 April 2015

My second stay has confirmed that if there were no rooms available at Sandfield Guest House, I would not even bother to go to Oxford. Clean, quiet, well-located. Paul runs everything with aplomb. Nothing is too much trouble and he makes everything appear effortless. I swear he even manages to arrange the weather for me!

• Stayed: March 2015, travelled solo
3  Thank Leslie S
Reviewed 24 February 2015

I am a student which commutes to oxford brookes university. After searching around for places to stay for a couple of nights a week, I came across Sandfield guest house. Firstly, Paul is an excellent host. He makes every effort to go out of his way to accommodate you (even brought me a berroca to cure a dull head). The breakfasts are good and satisfying. The rooms are warm and the beds are cosy but what is ideal for me is the location; it's a very short walk to the main uni campus and all of the bus stops, leading into town or to London. I cannot see any faults with this place. If you need a place to stay in Oxford, take a trip to Sandfield!!

• Stayed: February 2015
5  Thank JJLUXTON
Reviewed 20 February 2015 via mobile

Lovely place.
Paul is an excellent host, and makes every body feel very much at home.
The rooms are nice and well kept, our bathroom was a bit on the smal side but all in all a very nice place to stay.

I know were I'm staying at my next visit to Oxford.

Stayed: October 2014, travelled with family
2  Thank axland78
Reviewed 24 November 2014

Spacious room , clean , cozy and elegantly decorated , Paul is a very polite , friendly and helpful host and the location is quite close to the bus stop, local shops and John Radcliffe hospital .
Thanks again Paul !