“Breakfast”

Ranked #841 of 1,411 Restaurants in Nottingham
Price range: USD 0 - USD 37
Cuisines: American, Italian
Dining options: After-hours, Breakfast, Reservations
Description: Frankie & Benny's serves up the best of New York Italian cuisine to offer you big flavours and massive choice. Whether you fancy a juicy chicken burger or an Italian classic, we've got something for everyone! We've been a much loved restaurant for over 20 years and offer families a place to go for a fun, comforting meal where you can enjoy some well-deserved, chilled-out family time. We cater for all needs with a huge gluten free menu, a wide offering of vegetarian dishes and host of healthier, lighter bites. So try one of our mouth-watering Freakshakes or grab a beer with friends and enjoy a home-from-home meal with us - see you soon!
Reviewed 6 April 2018 via mobile

My husband and I visited a few weeks ago for breakfast. Once seated we were told they had no hot drinks or orange juice. I asked what the issue was and was told 'the hot drink machine broke so everyone's drank all the juice'. Common sense has to kick in here surely.......buy a kettle and offer tea?? Go to the huge Sainsbury's 5 mins away and buy OJ?? Surprisingly, we didn't fancy fizzy drinks with breakfast! The menu has changed, so you get less for your money than you got before and it's never been 'cheap'. It just feels that everything is extra, for example my husband's full English had a teaspoon of beans on it, but you can buy extra for over £2 a portion. Toast is also extra. We ordered toast which we paid £1.95 for, and it was standard sliced bread from a 'value' loaf, served cold. The butter was almost frozen and no jam/marmalade is offered. I used to have the breakfast muffin but this is no longer on the menu, which is now very poor. We won't be going back any time soon.

Reviewed 2 April 2018 via mobile

Menu changed
Food changed

About the same as your usual chain pub but double the price.
The food is tasteless when you take off the sauces.

Reviewed 1 April 2018 via mobile

Came for lunch here after purchasing a wowcher allowing me 2 courses & a drink for 2 for £19.95. I notified the server as soon as I walked in that I had a wowcher & was asked to give it them straight away to be scanned which I preferred because I know some people feel a bit awkward about handing in vouchers etc.. our waiter was Danny & his service was impeccable throughout. My husband had a meatball starter & a burger for mains , I ordered salmon alforno & we shared my dessert of candy crunch , both the starter & the mains were lovely & hot & tasted delicious, but the dessert was out of this world chocolate & vanilla ice cream , topped with candy floss, gummy bears & drumstick lollipops, YUMMY! Thank you so much for a lovely experience, we will be back !!

Reviewed 19 March 2018

We always come here, the food is satisfying and there's always an offer about.
Good comfort food and diner atmosphere.

My last visit however was a memorable one because Danny went above and beyond. I've not had service like that even in top restaurants, so thanks!!

Date of visit: March 2018
Reviewed 11 March 2018 via mobile

Good food was warm and very filling, great staff members who were very welcoming upon arrival, would return again!

Date of visit: March 2018