1,373 results
All reviews budget hotel lace market tram stop car park fletcher gate central location room was clean discounted parking excellent location motorpoint arena shower gel would stay again multi storey twin room stayed here for one night railway station friday night
Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

Booked this hotel for a night away with friends after having a few stressful months. Got an email saying I could check in online, so I thought ok I'll do that.. room was £86 including breakfast. After I put my card details in, I was told I would be charged £86, but after the payment had gone through, I was told I'd been charged £140!!! This made me overdrawn in my account. How dare ibis just take whatever amount they like!! After ringing them, I was told that it's for any extras I might have?? How ridiculous, who are they to assume I'm going to order extra drinks etc. I was told I would be given an instant refund but would have to again pay the £86 upon arrival. The refund hasn't gone through yet so I've had to borrow the money to pay for the room. I'm so angry, this has completely ruined my night away. And before they say every hotel overcharges, no they don't, as my friend works around the country staying in various hotels and has never been overcharged! I'll never stay at ibis again!

Date of stay: November 2018
Trip type: Travelled with friends
Manager6160, General Manager at Ibis Nottingham Centre, responded to this reviewResponded 3 weeks ago

Thank you for your valued feedback.

I am sorry that the misunderstanding with online check in caused upset and distress. The online check in process through Accorhotels.com does state that an extra credit card authorisation will be taken for incidentals before the transaction is processed and is standard practice for all Accor hotels using this service.

We do hope we have the opportunity to welcome you back in the near future.

Reviewed 4 weeks ago

Very convenient to city centre. Car parking across the road in a one way system. Watch out for trams. Great boutique shops for clothes and crafts. Many local bars. There is a local Tesco beside the hotel.

Room tip: Room at the back was great
Date of stay: June 2018
  • Trip type: Travelled as a couple

Thank you for your wonderful comments. We are delighted that you enjoyed your stay, and hope to welcome you back in the near future.

Reviewed 6 November 2018

If you want to be sure as in How will be your Hotel rooms size wise, facilities wise, amenities wise. iBis is always the predictable one does not matter which continent or country you stay across the globe.
So this was a very nice stay and no surprises as i already said that Rooms were standard size as usual. Location of this hotel is right in the Nottingham City Center and Tram and Bus Stops are just out of the Hotel.
Enjoyed my stay here it's surroundings has all kinds of shopping areas, Bars, Restaurants, Cafes, Clubs ...you name it you will find it.
Recommend to everyone who want to live the life of Nottingham in both Day as well as in Night.

Room tip: All rooms rooms are good
Date of stay: December 2017
  • Trip type: Travelled on business
Manager6160, General Manager at Ibis Nottingham Centre, responded to this reviewResponded 7 November 2018

Thank you for your valued feedback. We are delighted that you enjoyed your stay, and hope to welcome you back in the near future.

Reviewed 2 November 2018 via mobile

Stayed here for 1 night when visiting Nottingham for concert, ideally situated for motorpoint arena and the theatre, 5 minutes from train station, staff very friendly, breakfast is buffet style and value for money, will stay again

Date of stay: October 2018
Trip type: Travelled as a couple

Reviewed 29 October 2018 via mobile

We were really pleasantly impressed when we stayed at the Ibis recently. The hotel was spotless and the staff were always willing to help. The hotel is in the perfect spot for all attractions. The rooms were good with capsule style bathrooms and brilliant shower. The bed was queen size and really comfy with extra pillows if needed. We will definitely be staying here again.

Date of stay: October 2018