Open today: 9:00 am - 10:00 pm
Review Highlights
Madness Concert

Firstly I will say I visited this place last year and absolutely slated it , in my opinion which I... read more

Reviewed 3 days ago
Muzzyja3
Nottingham, United Kingdom
via mobile
Seating not for the larger body!

Went to a great concert, staff all really friendly, venue clean and we'll provisioned. However, we... read more

Reviewed 5 days ago
Julie L
via mobile

Top Selling Tours & Activities in and around Nottingham
from USD 19.20
from USD 6.40
from USD 23.10
1,069 results
All reviews ice hockey mrs browns boys ice centre john bishop tiered seating security staff great seats box office last night great night city centre lace market great atmosphere concert venue panthers toilets
Reviewed 5 April 2018

I have seen a few music events here. The loud ones such as Def Leppard were great but the sound quality for classical music is not great. The views from around the arena are good and there is sufficient room in the seats. Bar prices are more expensive than pubs but not bad for an arena. Sign posting to various areas and toilets is very good.

Date of experience: April 2018
1  Thank Karen F
Reviewed 4 April 2018 via mobile

First time visit to Nottingham arena and must say that it is far more organised than other arenas ive been to. Bars all around the entrance doors and toilet amount wasnt bad. Always someone there on hand to help...couldnt look around without seeing a member of staff which is reassuring.

Date of experience: April 2018
1  Thank K2225SGemmap
Reviewed 2 April 2018

Wow what a fantastic show! The musicians were amazing, and the singers first class. We have never witnessed anything so fabulous. The special effects were beautiful A very special christmas present from our daughter

Date of experience: December 2017
2  Thank Alan B
Reviewed 31 March 2018 via mobile

It was very hot in there and at one point it made my friend feel a little unsteady.The place is well laid out and easy to maneuver..all in all a good place to see a show.

Date of experience: March 2018
Reviewed 27 March 2018

Was searched thoroughly for god knows what as was every other person, causing massive ques. Really rude staff, abrupt, threatening and unkind. When I asked what they were searching for exactly the searcher was rude, and threatened me no entry! Would not like to return here ever again!

Date of experience: April 2017