“RUDEST bar staff I've ever come across”
Review of Ride Bar

Ride Bar
Ranked #89 of 145 Nightlife in Nottingham
Reviewed 18 August 2016 via mobile

Came into ride today for the first time for a cocktail for my friends birthday - can't say I will be returning. Walked in and the barman very rudely demanded ID (which I understand is the law as I work in a bar myself) however no need to be rude about it. I then asked if there was a menu and he laughed in my face and said no as if it was a stupid question to ask .. I don't feel that asking if there's a menu in a place I've never been before is rude. Did he want me to guess a drink? I then asked if it was a cocktail bar and he once again laughed in my face and said no. At this point I decided I was leaving and as I went to walk out noticed a menu with cocktails on. I don't appreciate being made to feel like a fool when I am trying to spend my money in a business. He was wearing a Hawaiian type shirt and an orange hat. Disgusting way to treat potential customers, I would never speak to my guests like that. I would like to hear back from the managers of this establishment to try and understand why I was treated this way this evening. Wouldn't recommend .. In fact quite the opposite.

Reviewed 7 May 2016

Ride is dark and unrefined, but so charismatic and fun. The music is always great, the characters are always around in abundance and the tequila is flowing and cheap. What more do you want?!

Reviewed 30 January 2016 via mobile

A fantastical place in the heart of the city centre. Free from the usual idiots that prowl the weekends. Awesome staff, cheap drinks, some of the best djs and one of the few unpretentious venues left.

1  Thank Ben S