Open today: 10:00 am - 5:30 pm
Review Highlights
Fun for grown ups too!

2nd time visiting Razzle Dazzle Pots and most certainly wont be the last. The owners are lovely... read more

Reviewed 29 September 2017
Stephanie A
Nottingham
via mobile
Absolutely Brilliant!

I have been to Razzle Dazzle pots a few times and each time I have really enjoyed my visits. The... read more

Reviewed 11 August 2017

from USD 20.10
More Info
from USD 6.70
More Info
See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed 10 December 2014 via mobile

I took my daughter here to make a few Christmas decorations for presents recently. Nice place and big selection to choose from but I did think it was a lot of money. Not something I'd do again unless it's a special occasion.

1  Thank EKarch81
Reviewed 29 October 2014

Being half term, we had to occupy the kids and heard some excellent things about this place.

Upon arrival the place was crammed with tables and people painting their pots, it was really awkward to move around and view things to paint without disturbing someone already on the tables. It's a massive relief that I didn't bring the pushchair,there would have been no room at all.
The selections of items they had available was excellent, lots to choose from and loads of already painted items to provide inspiration for you.

After we had selected our items to paint, a lady came upstairs and barked instructions at us of how to do things. We found her tone rather rude and quite judgemental of our 4 year old. Obviously, being 4, he is not going to be Picasso, but pointing it out was unnecessary. Unfortunately, our 12 year old understood what she was saying and was rather put off by the woman's attitude. She also failed to explain what we did after we had finished painting and when we get to collect the finished mugs after they had been fired. It just made us feel really awkward.

Although the prices for the painting of the mugs was "all inclusive" (paint, glaze and firing), £14 for a simple cup and £13 for a smaller elephant cup is really expensive. Most mugs start at about £4 - £5 plus a studio fee of £3. Still significantly less than what razzle dazzle charges.

Despite all this, we all enjoyed the painting and the ability to be creative, it is lots of fun and will definitely put a smile on the children's faces.

3  Thank RC4767
Reviewed 7 September 2014 via mobile

Been here a few times now & I always find it so relaxing, whether I'm in a big group or just a couple of us. Excellent range of items to paint - from cups to creatures, plates to plant pots! Good support from the staff but they leave you alone to be as creative as you want as well. Recommended for all ages :)

Reviewed 13 August 2014

Me and my husband brought my 8 year old daughter molly here for a pre birthday treat today and we all enjoyed it, we all did abit of painting each and was nice to do it together as a family, staff very helpfull and friendly and drinks there was resonabley priced and the coffee was amazing.Prices on the pots are not too bad molly choose a owl for 11 pound, we will defo be going there again really enjoyed it.

1  Thank Rebecca S
Reviewed 15 June 2014

I visited Razzle-dazzle as part of a hen party at the end of May. We had a wide range of ages to cater for and didn't want a boozy night out for the bride. We found razzle-dazzle on the recommendation of one of the bridesmaids and were very impressed. There was a great selection of blanks for us to paint and a lovely painted plate that we could all sign for the bride. We brought in our own Buck's Fizz, Cakes and playlist and had a lovely afternoon there. The ladies in the studio were really helpful and accommodating. I would definitely recommend this place!