Open today: 9:30 am - 8:00 pm
Review Highlights
Wide selection of tea

Service with a smile but takes a little time when busy so possible not the place for a quick cuppa... read more

Reviewed 15 June 2018
Sazzles25
Nottingham, United Kingdom
Great, You would not struggle if full.

Oh, I love this place for a randevous coffee or thee (their teas are very nice) and its on a street... read more

Reviewed 12 March 2018
Sohail B
The Hague, The Netherlands

Top Selling Tours & Activities in and around Nottingham
from USD 19.90
More Info
from USD 6.60
More Info
See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed 9 September 2017 via mobile

The woman that served us was lovely and polite, nice cup of tea after shopping and looked clean
Would definitely come again

Reviewed 29 August 2017 via mobile

Just visited. Chap behind counter was pleasant and greeted us. Not a mass selection on offer but the cake was great. Tea wasnt very warm either and the music left you feeling a bit depressed. Also forgot one our only food order

Reviewed 24 August 2017 via mobile

I wanted to like this place as it was recommended to me and I've been planning on going there for a while. When we arrived on a quite weekday afternoon we weren't warmly welcomed in. I smiled at the staff but it took her 5 minutes to return the smile and say hello, leaving us wondering what to do and whether to stay. Furthermore, I was not impressed that the lady who served us cake touched it with dirty hands that had just taken our money (there was no need to touch the food as there was a cake slice she was also using). She then licked her fingers, wiped them on a serviette then proceeded to serve the second slice. This poor hygiene seemed normal behaviour so I unfortunately won't be returning to eat or drink here again.

1  Thank H_the_Traveller
Reviewed 11 July 2017 via mobile

As Italian I'm used to tea that's not very good and very expensive. I've known this shop through my husband that's from Nottingham. When I'm in the city I never miss this place to buy some fresh tea to bring home! And sometimes I shop online too. I think it's worth the price. Never tasted a tea so fresh, the fruit infusions are very good too.

Reviewed 7 June 2017 via mobile

Love the atmosphere , music and they make a great coffee to. It's close to where I live and a good stop off point .