Open today: 9:30 am - 10:00 pm
Review Highlights
Wide selection of tea

Service with a smile but takes a little time when busy so possible not the place for a quick cuppa... read more

Reviewed 15 June 2018
Sazzles25
Nottingham, United Kingdom
Great, You would not struggle if full.

Oh, I love this place for a randevous coffee or thee (their teas are very nice) and its on a street... read more

Reviewed 12 March 2018
Sohail B
The Hague, The Netherlands

Top Selling Tours & Activities in and around Nottingham
from USD 20.10
More Info
from USD 6.70
More Info
See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed 11 July 2017 via mobile

As Italian I'm used to tea that's not very good and very expensive. I've known this shop through my husband that's from Nottingham. When I'm in the city I never miss this place to buy some fresh tea to bring home! And sometimes I shop online too. I think it's worth the price. Never tasted a tea so fresh, the fruit infusions are very good too.

Reviewed 7 June 2017 via mobile

Love the atmosphere , music and they make a great coffee to. It's close to where I live and a good stop off point .

Reviewed 28 April 2017

Had lunch with my daughter - cheesy crumpets with marmite - fab. Lovely tea and good shakes. She joined a small crowd hunkered in for some revision / work over their laptops and the chilled staff have a great attitude to this.

Reviewed 14 March 2017 via mobile

I have come here numerous times over a decade or so. I have never encountered rude staff, nor have I found it 'too cool for school'. Yes, there is a bit of a laptop thing going on, but that is to be expected. If the venue was larger then there would be no issue. Suggestion to some of those that find this of putting - share a table! The prospective author won't bite, and if they can't work they will naff off.

I like the place because it hasn't really changed since my student days, but the three stars is an acknowledgment that maybe a bit of regeneration would be good.

I am a coffee drinker, but I go here for tea. It's namesake is done well. Cleaner mugs would make a difference. It would be an extra half hour or so a day, but tannin stains do give a poor impression.

A general update and a spring clean could breath new life into this place. Perhaps going slightly more high end for other drinks would be useful too; European hot chocolate over instant perhaps?

I will continue to return when it is quiet, as that is when it is at its best.

Reviewed 5 March 2017 via mobile

I recently visited Lee rosy's tea with friends and we ordered 2 lots of tea. This took them 25 minutes to get out! Their systems were so disorganised with servers wandering round calling out names for teas doing laps around the cafe, disturbing everyone. They were literally banging and crashing past the tables physically knocking us. When it finally came the mugs were dirty, the staff were fairly rude after I'd asked if my earl grey tea was coming out, long after my friends had received their drinks. So disorganised, rude and quite dirty!

1  Thank Rachael A