All reviews great location mount street city centre car park thyme restaurant bars and restaurants old market royal concert hall busy road would definitely stay here again air con short walk continental breakfast room key comfortable bed family room motorpoint arena
Reviewed 4 weeks ago

I stay at this hotel every month on business. The staff are always friendly & helpful, the rooms are clean & ambient & the food in the new Bar & Block restaurant is a few notches above that of most Premier Inns in terms of quality. Would highly recommend & do.

• Trip type: Travelled on business
Review collected in partnership with premierinn.com
Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

Hotel is in a great location for the city centre, can be noisy with the amount of emergency vehicle sirens that go off all through the night. Could do with a few polite notices to remind guests that other guests are sleeping, as we had other hotel guests running and screaming up the corridors.

Breakfast - what a joke, do not cater for anyone with allergies. I need to be gluten and dairy free. I asked for some gluten free bread to be told no, we haven't got any! So my breakfast consisted of very burnt bacon and a bit of fruit, as we were staying 2 nights, I ended up going into the tesco express to get my breakfast. The breakfast is not run by Premier Inn, it's a separate entity called bar + block.

I'd recommend you stay at the Premier Inn Goldsmith Street as they do cater for your allergens.

Trip type: Travelled with family
Reviewed 5 weeks ago via mobile

I stayed here whilst visiting (for the first time) for a concert at the Royal theatre which really is just across the road.I stay at a premier inn when ever I can on such visits wherever I go.I trust the brand and what I expect and receive staying here was great nice staff and ease of check in and the room was clean and fresh smelling.
The bed was comfy and enjoyed a quiet night's sleep (the room backed on to a roof top n offices) the shower was most welcoming just the right temperature and nice stream of water.....I didn't want to get out.The hotel is slap bang amongst everything centre wise and to be honest more than one day is needed to scour the area.I would stay again.

Date of stay: November 2018
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Reviewed 6 November 2018 via mobile

Stayed on 4 November as we were attending a gig at Nottingham Rock City. Ideally located for this which is 5 mins round the corner. Also centrally located for shopping. Can't fault the hotel at all. Staff were very friendly, rooms were spotlessly clean and well equipped with everything you need. Beds super comfy, and bargain price at 26.50!! Highly recommended and will definitely stay again thank you.

Trip type: Travelled with friends
Reviewed 5 November 2018

where to start...bed side tables dirty, toenail on floor, stain on bedding, stain on towel, loose toilet seat, hardly any toilet tissue, stains up back of bathroom door, mould on shower head, plug hole blocked with something...and then noise through early hours, people shouting, banging doors then one room must have had a troupe of river dancers...breakfast was pants...undercooked smoked streaky bacon (a good vet would have had the pig back on its feet), congealed beans, hard scrambled eggs...wont be going back and will try to get money back

• Trip type: Travelled as a couple