“Other than the ghost, was great!”

Premier Inn Nottingham City Centre (Goldsmith Street) Hotel
Ranked #13 of 41 Hotels in Nottingham
Reviewed 27 April 2012

Me and my friend stayed the night 26/4, after seeing Example at the Capital FM Arena. The staff were really nice, genuine and helpful, especially the girl with the red hair, I think her name was Coralline...rooms were tidy, POWER SHOWER :P and super huge comfy kind sized bed.
I woke up in the middle of the night, and there was a short, bald guy standing at the foot of the bed, looking at me and my friend. I was terrified that it was an actual guy, but then I thought I we would have heard him come in. So I lay there, terrified, and sang Alanis Morissette to myself and clenched my eyes shut. When I woke up again he was gone. So yay!
I hadn't drank anything by the way. But yeah if you want to check it out, its room 512 - let me know if you see him! Or if you dont and I'm crazy! (I've nicknamed him Hepzibah)
Yay for Premier Inn!

Room Tip: Sleep quality was dampened because of the ghost!
  • Stayed: April 2012, travelled with friends
12  Thank Becky H

Reviewed 27 April 2012

We had a nice stay. The breakfast we had was quite good and filling to start you off for the day. I woul recommend the hotel to anyone who will want to stay over for a few days. Got what i normally i do look when I get to anywhere for the first time, a genuine friendly welcome smile. It does count a lot.

• Stayed: April 2012, travelled with family
Reviewed 23 April 2012

Stayed on a Friday night, very helpful friendly staff, ususal excellent Premier Inn standard room. Limited car parking only draw back but still managed to secure a place. Booked breakfast full English good quality & plentiful. Modern comfortable surroundings. Excellent location just 5 mins from city centre.Recommended.

• Stayed: April 2012, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 23 April 2012

We were really disappointed when we saw our room after reading the reviews on here. Although the room was clean it was so dated and in need of renovation that it looked dirty. The bedding had some holes in it and the towels, although perfectly clean, had gone a slight grey colour because of their age. We've given a rating of average because it was clean (the most important thing to us) and the location was great.

• Stayed: April 2012, travelled as a couple
Kelly L, Social Media at Premier Inn Nottingham City Centre (Goldsmith Street) Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 25 April 2012

Thank you for taking the time to review your stay at our hotel. Please be assured your comments have been noted and will be followed up with the Management Team at our hotel. Your feedback is very much appreciated and we look forward to welcoming you back to Premier Inn in the future.

Reviewed 18 April 2012

Stayed here for 2 nights with family at Easter. All the staff were great,very professional & helpful also very friendly.The rooms are very clean & it is very near the town centre for walking.
Breakfast was fresh & plenty of choice.We had a meal one the first night that was ok,not brilliant but fine. Would definitely use this hotel again.

• Stayed: April 2012, travelled with family
Travellers also viewed these Nottingham hotels
0.5 km away
0.9 km away
Ibis Nottingham Centre
Ibis Nottingham Centre
#19 of 41 in Nottingham

Been to Premier Inn Nottingham City Centre (Goldsmith Street) Hotel? Share your experiences!