1,883 results
All reviews the club lounge car park city centre steam room executive room spa facilities bottled water theatre royal hen do one way system bar area reception staff sat nav saturday night one night stay tram stop good nights sleep
Reviewed 3 weeks ago

We went to a gala dinner hosted the crowne plaza, we had a superior room that had a very comfortable bed and room. The Gala dinner it self was excellent with very tasty food. The breakfast was excellent with a choice of tradition English and continental. The location is excellent a sort walk from the theatre royal.The only thing that could be better is the coffee, I will be going back.

• Stayed: November 2018, travelled on business
ManagerCrownePlaza, General Manager at Crowne Plaza Hotel Nottingham, responded to this reviewResponded 2 weeks ago

Dear Paul E

Thank you very much for the kind review.

It is great to know that you enjoyed the visit whilst attending the gala dinner at the hotel.

The team and I look forward to welcoming you back to the Crowne Plaza Nottingham again very soon.

Reviewed 3 weeks ago via mobile

Me and my friends had an emergency exit from a concert and we were very scared we are all young teenagers with very little to wear as we did not expect to be leaving , we asked to sit in the crowne plazas lobby for 10 mins maximum and they told us to leave instantly

Stayed: November 2018, travelled with friends

Dear Curious43013935179

Thank you for taking the time to post a review.

Given that you did not visit the hotel it is difficult to respond.

Whilst we are sympathetic to the experience you had at another venue in the city that evening I cannot nor will I ever compromise on security in the hotel.

Given the profile of the event we were hosting and the attendees we had been working with the police for weeks and the advice agreed was that the hotel was on partial lockdown for the duration of the event and that no external guests were to be admitted.

Security of the hotel and my guests is of paramount importance and will continue to be so at all times.

Reviewed 3 weeks ago via mobile

We really enjoyed our stay at this hotel. The brilliant architectural mix of industrial past mixed with modern chic is wonderful. Bare exposed brick, complimented with comfortable seating in public areas.

The reception was very efficient and friendly. Room was allocated as requested - perfectly quiet.

Although the room was snug it had everything you could want. Spotlessly clean and well furnished.

Breakfast was also lovely. Wide choice and well stocked.

Lastly can I say a huge thank you for posting back the item I left in the room. Highly appreciated and wonderful service.

Stayed: November 2018, travelled as a couple

Dear Graeme16

Thank you very much for the kind 5 star review.

I will share the feedback with the team and we all hope to have the pleasure of welcoming you back to the Crowne Plaza Nottingham again very soon.

Reviewed 3 weeks ago via mobile

Great location in the centre.
Good to have use of a swimming pool , steam room and gym.
Very comfy beds, pillows, also fluffy towels and complementary toiletries. Fridge in the room too- very useful.
The downside- a small room, barely enough room to walk around the bottom of the bed, with the wall mounted tv. Limited wardrobe space, no drawer or other storage.
Parking fee expensive, should be included, or a nominal fee. Left car at previous hotel for free parking.
Would stay here again though because of location and pool use.
Bar quite expensive,and bar men were not aware of how to make an Irish coffee.- so that was the only disappointment there.
Service and food good at breakfast- if a little slow with the coffee and tea ( younger ones- and it was not busy)
Welcoming more mature lady- very friendly and welcoming.

Stayed: November 2018, travelled with friends

Dear Hincheye

Thanks very much for taking the time to post a review following your recent stay at the Crowne Plaza Nottingham.

I am pleased that overall you enjoyed the stay and rest assured I will personally pick up on your feedback with the team.

It is great to know that you stay again and we all hope to have the pleasure of welcoming you back again very soon.

Reviewed 3 weeks ago via mobile

From the moment I arrived to the moment I checked out the staff at the hotel were all really friendly and polite.

Room was clean & comfortable!

Food in the bar and restaurant was nicely cooked and presented.

Looking forward to going back soon!

Stayed: November 2018, travelled solo
ManagerCrownePlaza, General Manager at Crowne Plaza Hotel Nottingham, responded to this reviewResponded 3 weeks ago

Dear E7032HEpaulr

Thanks so much for the very kind review.

I am delighted that you enjoyed the stay with us and the team and I look forward to welcoming you back to the Crowne Plaza Nottingham again very soon.