1,852 results
All reviews the club lounge car park pillow spray city centre steam room spa facilities executive room bottled water hen do theatre royal one way system bar area reception staff sat nav saturday night stayed here for one night tram stop
Reviewed 2 October 2015

My daughter and I stayed at this Hotel in September, we were only here for one night. The staff from start to finish could not do enough for us. Our room was lovely and breakfast was delicious. Its a very central hotel about a 2 minute walk to the Market Square. As this was out first time in Nottingham the staff gave us directions, ordered taxis for us and were generally fantastic.

I would recommend this hotel.

• Stayed: September 2015, travelled with family
sandeep d, Manager at Crowne Plaza Hotel Nottingham, responded to this reviewResponded 5 October 2015

Dear dons31

Thank you for your review of the Crowne Plaza Nottingham.

We love to hear how much our guests enjoyed their stay and your comments are much appreciated and I will share your kind words with our team.

Look forward to welcoming you back

Kind regards

Reviewed 30 September 2015 via mobile

Booked an executive room at a great price. Staff were excellent and ensured all my needs were met. Room spacious and clean, shower hot but lacked pressure. Breakfast was plentiful with a good choice of hot and cold foods. Happy to stay here again.

Stayed: September 2015, travelled on business
1  Thank AUKTourist
sandeep d, Manager at Crowne Plaza Hotel Nottingham, responded to this reviewResponded 30 September 2015

Dear AUKTourist

Thank you for taking the time to comment on your stay in Crowne Plaza Nottingham.

I am pleased to read that you have enjoyed your stay and will share your kind words with the team.

Reviewed 28 September 2015

The location of this hotel was great. 5 minute walk to the restaurants bars and retail shops.the hotel had secure parking which was a bonus. Not cheap to park.£13.00 for 24hours. The hotel it's self is nice, however the room was small and very basic for £142.00.the bed linen and towels was very clean along with the room...although does need a re-decorate and carpet shabby. We didn't have the best view either.i felt disappointed and not worth the money!! The staff was helpful and friendly. Breakfast there is a good selection of hot and cold food.the let down was the breakfast.although looked nice it was cold so didn't end up eating it and opted for the variety of bread rolls and pasteries.

• Stayed: September 2015, travelled as a couple
sandeep d, Manager at Crowne Plaza Hotel Nottingham, responded to this reviewResponded 29 September 2015

Dear Rachel142

Thank you for your recent review and I am pleased to read that our staff were helpful and friendly..

We are very soon to commence our major multi million pound refurbishment programme which will transform the look and feel of the bedrooms.

We look forward to welcoming back at Crowne Plaza Nottingham.

Reviewed 28 September 2015 via mobile

Stayed a couple of nights whilst attending a conference in the same hotel. Very small room with not much space to move around in. Had to move chairs around to get into the wardrobe! Clean and comfortable though. Very central so could easily visit some sights and dine out in town in the evening. Breakfast was buffet style and okay. Service could have been more efficient and friendly.

Stayed: March 2015, travelled on business

Dear Smurfetti

Many thanks for your feedback.

I am pleased to read that you had satisfying stay with us but some elements were just ok, I would be taking these up with my team as we would like our guests to go away giving us 10/10 for everything, we have to work bit more harder on the areas you have mentioned.

Kind regards

Reviewed 27 September 2015

The room we used bright and comfortable. Snacks and drinks where on hand. Hotel staff we met where very good and pleasant and had a good knowledge of the hotel. Parking was a little difficult I was told but as I used the tram I had no problem.

• Stayed: September 2015, travelled on business

Dear William R

I am pleased to read that you have enjoyed your stay and your meeting in one of our conference room.