“Amazing burgers and seriously pimped up shakes!!!”
Review of Mu Mu

Mu Mu
Ranked #69 of 576 Restaurants in Northampton
Reviewed 6 April 2018

I think this place is great. Everytime we've been, whether for a meal or a pimped up shake, the service is great, the staff are friendly and helpful - it's well worth a visit! Served tonight by Josiah who was great - had no problems leaving things out / adding extras to the burgers for the kids, service and attention we got was fanstastic, and as always the burgers were first class!

Reviewed 5 April 2018 via mobile

On arrival we were around 15-20 minutes early but we were seated straight away and our drink order taken. Once ordered our starter came promptly. When finished we asked if we were ready for our mains, which also came promptly. The burgers were delicious and quite filling. Service was great too. Will definitely be returning.

Reviewed 2 April 2018 via mobile

We went here for lunch with our 2 year old daughter. All had burgers, fries and a shake. He burger was tasty but probably had too much going on. I would also say a single burger was plenty for most people. The chips were a bit rubbish, not particularly hot and very disappointing. The peanut butter shake was amazing!
Our daughter had a very cute little burger which was great for kids.
Service was great and very friendly.
Sort the chips out and this would be a 5 star review.

Reviewed 31 March 2018 via mobile

Family meal with your people and elderly parents. Great service, light and funky decor, super burgers!

Reviewed 29 March 2018 via mobile

After appalling service caused us to walk out of a nearby diner, we ended up unexpectedly at Mu Mu. Being a group of retirement age we are probably not the target market, but we have no complaints about the service we received here, nor the value for money.
We were greeted and seated quickly by someome who smiled and displayed a sense of humour. The menu is not so vast that it takes you hours to peruse, let alone make a decision, but there is sufficient choice.
Our meals were all devoured without complaint. The sweet potato fries were delicious.
The food is served in an enamel bowl on top of a piece of paper, which I found I was cutting as I cut my burger. I debated picking it up and eating from the hand, but with bacon rashers in my burger, I never find that to be a successful experience! I'm not sure what purpose the paper serves - perhaps, like the plastic straws it could be dropped as a cost-saving measure?