“Not welcome at all if you’re not a local”
Review of AU-RA

AU-RA
Ranked #12 of 33 Nightlife in Northampton
More attraction details
Owner description: Located in the heart of Northampton, AU-RA offers a beautifully modern and sophisticated venue for you to relax and enjoy your evenings. Offering a range of cocktails from the classics to in-house developed tastes, fine wines and champagne AU-RA will keep your taste buds dancing all night long!
Reviewed 6 April 2018 via mobile

Walked in and ordered a cocktail - place almost empty -waited for a while - couldn’t believe it when the barman served cocktails to another group and ignored me completely.

Reviewed 16 February 2018 via mobile

I booked Au-ra to hold a charity night. The venue was ideal and the manager was happy to answer my many questions. Everyone that came commented on the quality of the venue. I would highly recommend the venue for a party or function. Great ambience and attention to detail

Reviewed 14 February 2018

Fantastic time with my colleagues - great Cocktail making experience !!
Its been truly great to get together on a work due and make cocktails being split in 2 groups of 6 people - the alcoholic and non alcoholic team :-)
The host was good, very entertaining and we all had a good laugh whilst making cocktails (and drinking them too!! )

Gordana

Reviewed 14 February 2018

I arranged a Cocktail master class as part of our company xmas outing and it was fantastic, lots of laughter and lots if spilt alcohol ( by us not the staff) everyone really enjoyed it and I would defo do this again especially as it was great value for money!

See more reviews
Reviewed 30 December 2016

We booked our work Christmas party at Au-Ra and had the best evening - the staff were very attentive and couldn't do enough for us which made us feel very special. Thursday night is karaoke night and the choice of songs was seemingly endless! The cocktails were very, very tasty and extremely moreish! Thursday and Friday nights are 2 for 1, just be aware that it has to be the same cocktail to qualify. Huge thanks to Sanjay for making our evening so enjoyable - we will definitely be back!

1  Thank Debbie_Smith1963