“fantastic place”
Review of Heavenly Desserts

Heavenly Desserts
Ranked #2 of 9 Dessert in Northampton
Reviewed 2 July 2018 via mobile

visited for the first time and was not disappointed. amazing selection of food and drinks. it was lovely to have a good selection of different stuff. most places it's ice cream and fudge cake.

great service. fast too. fair price. will definitely be returning.

Reviewed 16 June 2018 via mobile

We visited for the first time last night. We were seated in a booth which was nice and comfortable for 4 people. We ordered our desserts and drinks and it was yummy.

We ordered the Nutella waffle, cookie dough and the might as well. All were very nice.
All was going well until we asked for a glass of water.

After 20mins we asked for the water again - Nothing arrived. I went up to the counter and the lady went on to tell me I was in a queue and had to wait for my order.

I explained that we had ordered and it's a glass of water! She proceeded to tell me that I had to wait and that I was in a queue.... I've never heard of a water queue before.

Within a few minutes the water arrived by the same lady and she again but this time in front of the table proceeded for the second time to argue with me explaining that there was a queue, although I could see our "drinks" sitting on a tray.

20 odd minutes for any drinks is silly but for water as well, come on guys.... Very disappointing.

On leaving, the table opposite were also having the same problem so this would appear to be a waitress issue

Reviewed 15 June 2018

Visited here while stopping over for work.
It is very nice.
I think its fairly new.
WE tried the cookie dough and crepes.
Attentive services, quick and nice.
Tasted fresh.
Would highly recommend.

Reviewed 14 June 2018

Just went in to get ice creams for the first time, stood waiting at the counter like a pair of idiots, no one spoke to us or even acknowledged us when the rude ignorant guy behind the counter was 4 feet away, just moved to the area, never go back in service shocking not even a be with you shortly or some one will be with you in a minute, the guy has no idea of customer service the worst I have ever seen,

Reviewed 5 May 2018

I got it delivered through deliveroo. The one thing I will start with is it cost £7.10 for each dessert we had. It’s extremly expensive for what you get and think £4.50-£5 would be more apt. I had the Ferrero supreme. It was one scoop of gelato with Ferrero pieces. Ferrero Rocher, chocolate sauce and nuts. I can’t deny that it was INCREDIBLE. I’ve been to Rome, I had and ice cream every day. Sometimes two. I’ve missed how good they were. The ice cream here was extremely similar. There name is spot on about the desserts. My partner had cookie crunch and never wanted it to end. Expect to spend a lot of dessert here. I do think they should be bigger portions or lower prices. I would be going here a lot if it wasn’t so expensive. I do highly recommend trying it as it’s nice to be decadent sometimes.

2  Thank jessica6088