“Lovely dessert parlour. ”
Review of Heavenly Desserts

Heavenly Desserts
Ranked #2 of 9 Dessert in Northampton
Reviewed 10 April 2018 via mobile

We went here on a Sunday afternoon for a family treat. Amazing puddings. We had a variety on the table: waffles, crepes, cookie dough and ice cream sundae. All came presented well and quick service. Drinks are reasonably priced also. Very clean inside. Would definitely go back! Portions are also very reasonable. Much better than other dessert places in Northampton.

Reviewed 5 April 2018 via mobile

Took my daughter for a treat.
Had a strawberry frappe & a cookie &cream frappe.
They came and were delicious
For dessert I had chocolate brownies which came with chocolate gelato and a hazelnut gelato and chocolate sauce.
My daughter had cookie dough which came with gelato and white chocolate and milk chocolate sauce and strawberries on the top. Both were delicious but the cookie dough was very sweet.
The restaurant is very stylish and clean the staff are polite and efficient.
They do have a takeaway service also.
The ice cream selection is amazing and next time I’m going to try something new.
For the two of us it came to £20.50

Reviewed 2 April 2018 via mobile

A very lovely restaurant, beautifully styled and very clean.
Menu is extensive but sadly lacking in traditional English desserts, no custard in sight! Also every option bar very few, are served with ice cream; possibly I am the only one but I don’t always want ice cream and today, in the cold Northampton rain I didn’t.
We opted for breakfast choices, as they didn’t come with ice cream!
Sadly the offering was not as expected- very small, thin pancakes ( I wish I’d ordered crepes as these were much bigger!) in no way akin to an American pancake and warm pancakes served on an ice cold plate so they went cold very quickly. The taste was delicious and sufficient maple syrup included!
As I paid, I was asked if I enjoyed my food and having stated the above about portion sizes, the reply was that children don’t like them thick! I pointed out, I am not a child and I didn’t order from a children’s menu! He said next time I could ask for them thicker- information not available upon a first visit! Hopefully for any prospective diners who are reading this, you will now know... and to ask for a warm plate!
I’m not sure if I’ll return which is sad as I like the idea and it’s lovely to see such a nice venue but today’s disappointment will linger.

Reviewed 27 March 2018

took the family here on a Saturday afternoon for desserts - food and drinks were very nice. The place is huge and can probably seat 100 people... will be back for sure

Reviewed 21 March 2018 via mobile

This is so much better than the other places in town (Galones & Kaspers). Staff are friendly funny & helpful.
Service is quick but attentive
Choice is massive from affogato to waffles crepes to Sundaes
Premises are immaculate the whole place just looks and feels classier
Waiter service
Prices are just as competitive as elsewhere
Ingredients appear to be of a better quality just look at the ice cream counter
Highly recommend & will make regular revisits