We've been here several times, we used to think it was great but this time we were disappointed with several aspects. Service - staff made mistakes including with the bill, from not listening / communicating properly. Food - £23 for a tough steak, green salad and "triple cooked" chips that obviously weren't - not worth the money. Accommodation - carpets could do with being steam cleaned, decent TV sets that receive channels properly would be an improvement as would working Wi-Fi throughout the hotel which it claimed to have but didn't. We come here because of the fantastic location but hope that they haven't become complacent.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- 18Th Century Inn, located in remote and beautiful Arkengarthdale in the North Yorkshire Dales national Park. Offering 19 en suite individually decorated bedrooms. All rooms have tea & coffee making facilities, colour TV, hairdryers, towels & telephones.We offer outstanding fresh, locally sourced seasonal food, cooked on the premises to the highest standard by our team of chefs. Awarded an AA Rosette in 2013. Antique pine furnish the bar & restaurant, creating a relaxed, warm & friendly environment in which to eat, drink & relax.Now available for civil ceremonies and wedding receptions for up to 70 people. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Expedia APAC, Wotif.com, Agoda, Hooroo Pty Ltd, Booking.com and lastminute.com.au so you can book your The Charles Bathurst Inn reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Cb Inn (Charles Bathurst Inn) Hotel Arkengarthdale
- The Charles Bathurst Inn Yorkshire Dales National Park, England