Went for a two night stay in late January. a welcome revisit to the CB in after a 2 year break. As usual the accommodation is comfortable, the food is outstanding, and the welcome is warm. There are some fabulous walks nearby and its in a lovely location.
Look forward to visiting again soon.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- 18Th Century Inn, located in remote and beautiful Arkengarthdale in the North Yorkshire Dales national Park. Offering 19 en suite individually decorated bedrooms. All rooms have tea & coffee making facilities, colour TV, hairdryers, towels & telephones.We offer outstanding fresh, locally sourced seasonal food, cooked on the premises to the highest standard by our team of chefs. Awarded an AA Rosette in 2013. Antique pine furnish the bar & restaurant, creating a relaxed, warm & friendly environment in which to eat, drink & relax.Now available for civil ceremonies and wedding receptions for up to 70 people. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia APAC, Wotif.com, Hotels.com, Hooroo Pty Ltd and lastminute.com.au so you can book your The Charles Bathurst Inn reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Cb Inn (Charles Bathurst Inn) Hotel Arkengarthdale
- The Charles Bathurst Inn Yorkshire Dales National Park, England