We only stayed in a standard room, in the courtyard. The room was outstanding, very clean in fact immaculate.
On arrival the service from the reception team made our first impressions set the standard.
The whole team throughout our stay were continually one step ahead of our wishes and thoughts.
The spa was lovely and relaxing.
The setting blows you away.
There is a bus stop next to the hotel if you wish to go to York, which at £7.20 return is cheaper than an hours parking in York and allows you to enjoy a relaxing drink in the city.
Luccias Italian is worth a trip too. Very good price/service/food
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Now part of the National Trust - all profits donated to the charity. Overlooking York Racecourse, Middlethorpe Hall is close to the city of York yet enjoys 20 acres of its own peaceful gardens and parkland. It has an award-winning restaurant, the Oak Dining Room, and a heavenly spa with swimming pool. Decorated in traditional country house style, Middlethorpe is furnished with antiques and fine paintings consistent with the period of the house. Beautifully appointed bedrooms are located in the main house and the 18th-century courtyard. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia APAC, lastminute.com.au, Hotels.com, Wotif.com, Hooroo Pty Ltd, TripOnline SA and getaroom.com so you can book your Middlethorpe Hall & Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Middlethorpe Hall Hotel York
- Middlethorpe Hall And Spa
- Middlethorpe Hall York