“Good Food”

Price range: USD 20 - USD 40
Good for: Romantic, Special Occasion Dining
Dining options: Dinner, Lunch, Breakfast, After-hours, Delivery, Reservations
Reviewed 6 April 2018

I was there last night with 3 friends. They were regulars but my first time. I had a great night . The food from the set price menu was fantastic. A good choice. The service was good and friendly staff. I had the crayfish salad. Boeuf bourguignonne followed by sticky toffee pudding. All just fantastic. I will be back!

Date of visit: April 2018
Write a ReviewReviews (4,861)

Reviewed 6 April 2018 via mobile

Great lunch Will be back especially for that price wow a must visit for locals or tourists great atmosphere

Reviewed 6 April 2018 via mobile

We booked a table for 15 for a birthday/ hen party celebration. The staff waited on us excellently and the food was cooked to perfection. Can’t fault this restaurant and will definitely return on my next visit to York.

Date of visit: March 2018
Reviewed 5 April 2018 via mobile

We were a party of 5 couples who visited on Saturday the food was lovely but were told to stop laughing by manager. I was very upset which ruined the meal we ended up finishing main course and leaving
Never visit again

Reviewed 4 April 2018 via mobile

Located just east of the busiest part of York this restaurant has an authentic French feel with some interesting decorations. A very good quality fixed price lunch was taken from a menu featuring steak, chicken, fish and vegetarian options. The only niggle was the disappointing 'french' bread that was offered to accompany some dishes. The restaurant is close to the Jorvik Centre, Clifford Tower, Fairfax House and the Folk Museum.