“Lunchtime ”

Cuisines: Asian, Chinese
Good for: Groups
Dining options: Dinner, Breakfast, Lunch, After-hours, Delivery, Reservations
Reviewed 15 October 2017 via mobile

Came here with a colleague for lunch. Food very average my mate had Peking duck that was very dry , suspect it was warmed up from previous evening. Soup was ok but fried rice was very greasy. Average at best wont be returning

Reviewed 10 October 2017 via mobile

I came here yesterday and the staff was lovely to me and i ordered my food and came about in 15 mins later and i was so happy with the food and i could not eat it all tho so I took it home with me. I will be coming again and i will tell my mates about this place and going to book a party here for my birthday.

Reviewed 10 October 2017 via mobile

Visited here again with my family. We come here when we can and its always brilliant everytime. I hope they open one in London soon. It is always busy here and many chinese eat here, which is a good sign for authentic food. There was a waiting time of 20 minutes but definately worth the wait.

Reviewed 9 October 2017 via mobile

Absolutely awful food. Restaurant decor and ambience is nice but food is dreadful. Ordered Hot & Sour soup which was laced with maple syrup which I sent back. They put Worcester sauce on the table instead of soy sauce (also went back), and the crispy duck was decimated. They also gave us the wrong bill. They need to learn that not all westerners are clueless when it comes to Chinese or Oriental cuisine. They seriously need to up their game.

Reviewed 8 October 2017

I wished that I had read the latest reviews before visiting this dump. Poor service, surly staff, greasy bland food and they have the nerve to say that there is no service charge! Avoid this apology of a restaurant at all costs, particularly as there are many good places to eat in York.