“Another great stay”
other traveller has booked this property

Review of The Langdale

Bed
Kitchen Area
Hospitality Tray
View from The Langdale
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

mick a
Wakefield, United Kingdom
“Another great stay”
Reviewed 25 March 2017 for a stay in March 2017

We have stayed at Ray's apartments on several occasions so we know to expect the warm welcome that awaits all guests. The apartments are very modern and spotlessly clean. They are situated on the west cliff side of town in a very popular area. There is a golf course about a mile away which I believe is quite reasonably priced. For those who do not drive there is a bus stop just over the road for the My bus into town ( two minutes ). There is also a bus from the bus station ( 98 bus ) that drops you at the same stop. We really enjoyed the stay and we have booked to stay for a few days in July. The low prices of these apartments may make some people a bit dubious but believe me you will not be disappointed. Thanks again Ray from Mick & Janet.

Your age range 65+
Webb65
“Excellent ”
Reviewed 7 February 2017 for a stay in February 2017

Another great time in The Langdale. This is a beautiful, compact apartment, close to all amenities and within walking distance to the Harbour. Ray,as usual,was very accommodating,making us feel very welcome and the personal touches within the apartment, are always appreciated. Another great weekend, we have booked up again for the summer.

scol1
Wakefield
“Superb apartment,and lovely owner”
Reviewed 6 February 2017 for a stay in January 2017

We have stayed in Rays apartments previously,in the smaller St Hidas ground floor flat,and had booked there for this break.But due to no fault of Rays we were not able to have it this time (new utilities being laid outside St Hildas)
So we were upgraded to No2 at The Langdale, WOW ,what a lovely apartment.
I could go on and on about the beautiful little touches Ray has installed,a real credit to him,but I wont,you will have to try it for yourself,and I guarantee you will not be disappointed,plan ahead though because once word gets around I think it may be difficult to get a booking.
....And the view of the Abbey from the lounge window....postcard quality !
Thanks again Ray for a wonderful weekend stay,will see you again (if we can get a booking ).

Lynn and John.

fredbarny
durham
“Langdale flat four”
Reviewed 11 January 2017 for a stay in January 2017
person found this review helpful

Hi we stopped in rays newest flat number four over new year for three nights. We have stayed in the other apartments before so new we wouldn't be disappointed and we wernt
Everything up to rays high standards and wouldn't hesitate to go again. Which we will in the summer. Thanks ray for a wonderful stay again

richardo3...
Polesworth, United Kingdom
“Nicely presented with in walking distance of the town centre”
Reviewed 9 January 2017 for a stay in January 2017
person found this review helpful

I have just arrived home from my stay at the Langdale. I was met by Ray who gave me the scratch card for the parking. He then tuck me to the apartment and showed me round. He explained how all the heating and the TV worked there was milk in the fridge and cake a biscuits. This Went down well after a long drive. It is in a great spot close to the town .
Every where is very clean and well presented. The only thing that was disappointing for me was the height of the bed it is very low to the floor and for somebody that is well built like myself or was older or had joint /back problems would find it difficult to get in and out of .
I would recommend the langsdale to friends but I would pre worn the about the bed

Would you recommend this hotel to a friend?   Yes.
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Do you own a holiday rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travellers
Set up your free listing