“Lovely”
other travellers have booked this property

Review of Abbey View

Check Availability
Request to Book
Make Enquiry
Very good
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

Any
Sarah V
“Lovely”
Reviewed 10 April 2018 for a stay in April 2018

Fantastic little break away over the Easter holidays. Plenty of room for my partner and I with our three children. Only downside was the weather and water logged play area, but that can't be helped as British weather. Overall fantastic time away and looking to rebook in the summer.

Laura S
Durham, United Kingdom
“I would return”
Reviewed 21 March 2018 for a stay in March 2018

Despite the awful weather myself and 3 friends had a great time in Whitby.
Taxis to and from the town cost about £6 each way, or it was around 25 mins walk... downhill all the way so maybe taxi back is best idea!
We had small issues with the rain water causing a bit of a flood in the kitchen and coming through some windows but additional towels were provided for kitchen floor and the cottage was lovely and warm.
The shower isn't made for tall people!! Just something to bear in mind, I banged my head many a time over the weekend haha.
Anyone who feels the cold should sleep in the rain room upstairs as that was toasty warm!
I would not hesitate in returning, in fact have already been looking at dates for summer to book the 2 adjoining cottages with more friends!
4/5 purely due to the rain getting in.. I would also have loved to have a fire in the main room to keep it nice and cosy as it was quite drafty from the kitchen but I know this is expected in buildings like the Abbey view cottage.

rebeccale...
Redcar, United Kingdom
“Brilliant stay, lovely clean welcoming cottage.”
Reviewed 4 February 2018 for a stay in January 2018

What a lovely cottage, I bought my little dog and stayed in Abbey view with my children and family. The kids loved the games room and been able to play with the ball out side. Lovely sized master bedroom the cottage has everything you need for your stay. I will be staying here again. Thank you .

Sally1352...
Sheffield, United Kingdom
“Excellent location”
Reviewed 4 November 2017 for a stay in October 2017

I booked this for a birthday treat for my husband & 2 teenage daughters. We wanted somewhere close enough to Whiby as it was the goth weekend & knew how busy the town would be. Takes about 15 minutes to walk into Whitby & cost us £6 in a taxi back.
The cottage itself was lovely & cosy with plenty of space inside for us all to have a comfortable stay. It cost less than most hotels & gave us the space we needed.
I would definitely recommend this place & is ideal for larger parties as there is a connecting door to the next cottage so you could have a party of 12 all together.

keithboot...
Greater Manchester, United Kingdom
“Abbey View”
Reviewed 11 October 2017 for a stay in September 2017

The cottage is very good, my only criticism is the shower i am 6'2" & really struggled getting under it as it is very low due to the roof beams,other than that we had an excellent stay a Abbey View.

Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Do you own a holiday rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travellers
Set up your free listing
;