“AMAZING FOOD!!”

Brick Pizza
Ranked #5 of 81 Quick Bites in Norwich
Price range: USD 4 - USD 15
Reviewed 9 October 2018

The pizzas are so fresh and tasty! A lovely relaxed atmosphere and the service was very quick.You could see the cleanliness of the place too, all the tables were very clean! My go to pizza spot.

Reviewed 5 October 2018

Norwich has had a real lack of decent pizza joints, I've always thought Pizza Express was overrated and a bit bland, and it doesn't leave many other options (I won't even mention hideous places like Pizza Hut or Dominos). I've always ended up heading to Zizzi for a Rustica pizza which are actually really good. I'd heard great things about Brick and finally ventured in... and wow, I was back the following week for another. It really is incredible, the base is cooked to perfection and their Njuda sausage is to die for. It's a small place so tables are limited but you can take your pizza to the Sir Garnet next door or eat on their tabled outside. They have decent selection of drinks with an Adnams lager on tap, and the prices are decent, roughly £10 per pizza but we've found 1 is enough to share between 2 people... oh and try the dough balls and Nutella! You won't find a better pizza in Norwich!

Reviewed 2 October 2018 via mobile

My hot girlfriend and I got a margherita and a garlic bread. Both were fresh and delicious.

The food hygiene people were in at the time and they seemed as impressed as we were. Great pizza and service.

Date of visit: October 2018
Reviewed 30 September 2018 via mobile

I can't recommend Brick pizza enough, cracking little venue, best pizza I have eaten for quite some time. I frequented for lunch most weeks last year as they offer fantastic quality food for a reasonable cost.
All pizzas are Handstretched to order which means at busy times there may be a bit of a wait but believe me it's well worth it.
Well done to George, Nathan and the rest of the team.

Reviewed 22 September 2018

I’ve been wanting to try this since it opened but other half was reluctant as he already has a favourite pizza place up Timber Hill...

However, they were fully booked so I persuaded him to look at Brick on our way up to our ‘plan B’ restaurant. Let’s just sat we never made it to plan B restaurant because once he saw the pizzas we were clearly staying put. Space is tight but a bit of compromise, a smile at your dining neighbors and a tiny shuffle soon reveals space to sit and eat. The pizzas were hot, tasty and clearly made with quality ingredients. My only suggestion - avoid the house red wine - it’s rough as old boots. I’ve got better vinegars in my kitchen. Definitely going back for more pizza soon though. Delicious.

1  Thank FoodieClaire