“Very good B & B”

No photo provided
Got a photo?
Add it.
We can't find prices for this hotel
Our online travel partners don't provide prices for this hotel, but we can search other options in Norwich
The Larches Guest House Norwich
Ranked #36 of 50 Hotels in Norwich
Reviewed 17 August 2012

Run by a very friendly and chatty owner. The room we had was a good size, comfy with all the amenities we required. Admittedly a bit noisy road noise wise but that was obvious from its position, still got a very good nights sleep! Breakfast is cooked and served perfectly (one criticism is lack of fried slice or Hash browns, but then again I love extras on my food) Definitely recommend for a short stay.

• Stayed: August 2012, travelled as a couple
5  Thank Dave C

Reviewed 6 July 2012

This was quite a comfortable B&B at a very reasonable price. I stayed in the family room for two nights; which was quite well appointed except for a disappointingly small old style CRT TV and no desk!! Although there is WiFi avaialble in the room, this is less useful when there is no desk or chair to use a laptop comfortably. Also The Larches is a good distance out of the City, so don't try to walk into Norwich Centre. On the plus side, the breakfasts are very good!! I would consider staying here again providing I could get a desk in the room.

Room Tip: If you need to work on a computer during your stay, make sure you ask if there is a desk and chair i...
  • Stayed: June 2012, travelled solo
2  Thank silverknight58
Reviewed 17 June 2012

I have stopped in lots of B& Bs over the last 10 years due to my work. This one is as GOOD as it GETS.Not much more to say when everything meets your requirements. Iv'e already booked for the following week.
A traveller from South Yorks.

• Stayed: June 2012, travelled on business
Review collected in partnership with Easytobook.com
2  Thank John M
Reviewed 3 June 2012

=
when me and my brother decided on a trip to NORWICH we found this hotel via internet and glad we did. nice sized rooms helpful on local area and was just a joy of a stay if we ever come to NORWICH again me and my brother know who to book with

Room Tip: if you have any queries such has where to go whilst in NORWICH ask... they are very helpful on knowi...
  • Stayed: May 2012, travelled with friends
1  Thank StuartPickard
Reviewed 12 May 2012

Have just returned from another top stay at the Larches and really couldn't fault it at all, in fact I have already booked again for my next trip to Norwich in July!
The breakfast was first class and cooked freshly to order and the free wifi was very good as well,
Thanks go to Lynda for another enjoyable stay ;-)

• Stayed: May 2012, travelled on business