“Great Value Golf”

Weston Park Golf Club
More attraction details
Owner description: Formerly a private estate, Weston Park welcomes visitors to come and enjoy its wonderful facilities and, what is regarded as one of the best golf courses, all set in the heart of the beautiful Norfolk countryside. Few venues can match Weston Park for elegance and style, with a friendly welcoming atmosphere, offering luxury and comfort with an intimate, yet relaxed and exceptionally high standard of service to ensure all visitors enjoy a truly unique experience.
Reviewed 6 August 2016 via mobile

This golf course is due to close later this year for redevelopment and is currently very quiet as many members have already moved on. They are offering a round for £15, cheaper via Teeofftimes, and quite frankly that is simply outstanding value for money. The course is in excellent condition and a great challenge for any standard of golfer. Visit now, at this price, whilst you still can.

There are newer reviews for Weston Park Golf Club

Reviewed 15 July 2016

Played on the 6/7/16 beautiful course excellent condition greens a pleasure to putt on,,staff very helpful and fun and all for the price of £15 unbelievable.

Reviewed 28 March 2016

Excellent course, very friendly staff, good value meal.
Good for golfers and families, would not recommend it as a shark diving venue.

Reviewed 25 January 2016 via mobile

Metalair golf society visited Weston Park, lovely greeting from friendly staff, great bacon roll followed by a good round. Course was a bit damp in place but no temp tees or greens, course looks though it will be great when spring arrives. Defiantly a course we will return to.

Reviewed 26 May 2015 via mobile

I'm new to this online reviewing, but after being introduced to trip advisor by a friend I was intrigued to know what others thought of some of my favourite haunts and so stumbling across Weston park golf course I was bemused to read a recent negative review. I have played golf at Weston park for more than 15 years and in that time I have seen the course continue to improve, growing into its mature setting. I am lucky enough to play many courses all over the country and always look forward to coming back to my favourite course in east anglia. I played there last week and I have to say the greens, tees and fairways were all in excellent condition, particularly comparing to other courses I have played over the last few weeks. Yes, the bunkers could be improved on (some stones & compacted sand) but I have played golf for over 40 years and have been fortunate enough to be a member at some big name clubs and even their bunkers have been less than perfect on occasion. I understand changes are afoot at the club with some exciting changes in the pipeline. I hope that the essence of what makes Weston park so enjoyable is not lost, as I for one would be sorry to see this well presented, friendly club fall from what I consider to be the top of its game.