“One of the best breakfasts in Norfolk ”
Review of All things nice

All things nice
Ranked #231 of 889 Restaurants in Norwich
Reviewed 6 April 2018 via mobile

Having been up a little late and having skipped breakfast at around twelve the sun tempted us to go out. We were hungry and did not want to go far so All Things Nice in Cawston came to mind and in ten minutes we were sitting down looking through the menu. I decided to catch up on the skipped breakfast and ordered the large traditional breakfast basically two of everything but only one egg so I ordered an extra egg from the wide range of extras available and to the included fried bread another round. My wife ordered the burger and had my tea that was included with my breakfast and to save a few calories I had a Diet Coke. After only a short wait our food arrived exactly as ordered on hot plates and well presented. Served with a smile and asked if there was anything else we needed we said no and so began a delicious meal. My eggs were soft and sunny side up, the bacon was well cooked but not dried up or salty, delicious fresh tomatoes and open cap quartered mushrooms. The butchers sausages were firm and meaty the two rounds of thick cut white fried bread were to die for and the Heinz beans and tomato sauce rounded off a perfect meal. My wife’s plate was also empty and having finished our drinks we were full. I can not praise this breakfast too highly and at under fifteen pounds a bargain.

Reviewed 5 February 2018 via mobile

Just a nice friendly village deli clean and lovely breakfast to start the day Good value and worth paying a visit

Reviewed 25 January 2018

I have used this establishment for many years although not so frequently now as I've moved house. I have always had an excellent breakfast each time I visited. The portions are good and the price very reasonable. The staff are always polite and the food is hot, good quality and tasty. They also sell locally produced produce including pastries and drinks. I still return for the occasional meal when I'm back in the area.

Reviewed 27 August 2017 via mobile

Stopped here for a coffee on a cycle trip. Good coffee, quality eggs which were poached properly + a very generous portion of mushrooms on toast. Great value, great food, great coffee. What more could you want?!

1  Thank astramax151
Reviewed 10 June 2017

Not great and awfully expensive for a cafe. all day breakfast is average. Toilets are 3rd world. Precocious, pompous and dramatically overpriced.

1  Thank cnbrsewd