All reviews lounge area one night stay not hesitate to stay here again attending a wedding great hosts short drive biscuits lotus snetterton norfolk accommodation breakfast pubs luxury fridge
Reviewed 19 March 2016

The room although I had booked a single was a twin so plenty of room and well equipped with television, wi-fi and beautifully furnished including venetian blinds as well as curtains, so a good nights sleep was assured.

Date of stay: March 2016
  • Trip type: Travelled solo
Reviewed 3 March 2016

Me & hubby had booked a tour around the Lotus factory and a tour of Classic Lotus. Then we checked out Tripadvisor for somewhere to stay and found this little beauty! It's practically next door to the Lotus grounds, so ideal. We also booked a restaurant in a nearby town for dinner, and the owner kindly offered to drive/collect us but we decided to drive ourselves. The rooms were really clean, tidy, warm and welcoming. Breakfast was cooked to order, and really tasty. I can't really comment anything more because we literally just slept and had breakfast, but I would definitely stay again, and highly recommend it. The only thing I would have liked, would be a mirror near the desk area, so I didn't have to stand to apply makeup/do hair! (P.S. The only reason I gave "sleep quality" an average score, is because I have a bad back & the mattress didn't suit me, but hubby loved it!)

Date of stay: March 2016
  • Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Reviewed 27 November 2015

We have stayed at Old Thorn Barn before and thoroughly enjoyed our stay, so when it came to looking for somewhere near (10 miles) to Snetterton for a race weekend we decided to stay here again the rooms are very spacious and comfortable. Danny the owner is so friendly and helpful and breakfast looked amazing !! we had it last time we stayed but due to early starts we decided not to have breakfast, it is great value and location and you couldn't ask for more we will be back next year :-)

Date of stay: October 2015
  • Trip type: Travelled with family
Reviewed 4 July 2015 via mobile

Stayed here after attending a family funeral locally.
Very friendly owners and lovely spacious rooms.
With a wonderful full English breakfast before we departed, I cannot praise it highly enough.
Next time we are back down in Norfolk, we will be paying a return visit.

Date of stay: July 2015
Trip type: Travelled with family
Reviewed 3 May 2015 via mobile

This place is a little gem. Our room was spotless. The beds were very, very comfortable, bedding spotless. Breakfast spot on. The owner was friendly and helpful. Look no further if you require accommodation in this area. For eating out in the evening try the Worlds End Pub, nearby. The food was superb.

Date of stay: May 2015
Trip type: Travelled as a couple