All reviews lounge area one night stay not hesitate to stay here again attending a wedding great hosts short drive biscuits lotus snetterton norfolk accommodation breakfast pubs fridge
Reviewed 14 September 2014 via mobile

A 2 night stay while at Snetterton truck race weekend. Made to feel very welcome, nice room and great breakfast. Nice to be able to have the use of a fridge for our pack up. Would stay here again when we are up this way again.

Stayed: September 2014, travelled with friends
1  Thank jaw44
Reviewed 29 August 2014

I've stayed here quite a few times over the past few years. On each and every occasion I have always found it to be the same. The rooms are scrupulously clean, and the breakfast is outstanding.. The owners are very accommodating - I frequently have to have an early breakfast due to an early start and it is never a problem.

• Stayed: August 2014, travelled on business
1  Thank Mike E
Reviewed 15 June 2014

This really is a wonderful place to stay! Very welcoming host and the rooms are really comfortable and attractive – but bring your own hair dryer if you have anything more than a ‘short’ hair cut. The breakfast is superb – no rubbery scrambled eggs or cheap bacon and sausages here! Just a short drive from Norwich and great accessibility to many of Norfolk’s attractions. If you are looking for comfort and good service this will fit the bill! A++

• Stayed: June 2014, travelled with family
1  Thank purpletoni
Reviewed 10 December 2013

Was recommended this B&B by friends that we were visiting in nearby Mulbarton, and was really impressed.
Only minor downpoint was the way we were greeted when we arrived - we couldn't find the reception so ended up at the back of the property which turned out to be the private residence. The owner seemed very annoyed and was adamant that there was a huge sign as you drive in directing us to reception (neither myself nor my friend spotted it after a 4 hour drive), however, this was literally the only slight negative to our entire visit.
We stayed for one night, and our twin room was beautiful. Spotless and really nicely decorated, and beautifully warm!! I do love to be warm and it was toasty. The bed linen smelled gorgeous and the bathroom was also spotless and well appointed.
It seems that everything has been thought of here - tea facilities were great (great biscuits!!) and even a clothes brush and shoe shine on the window ledge.
There was a fantastic welcome book with lots of information - although the reviews of local eateries were very old (2002) and could do with being updated if they are to be considered truly helpful.
Breakfast was truly fantastic with masses of choice (even down to 5 or 6 jam choices) and even decaff filter coffee. All the produce was quality (Del Monte juices) and the serving staff were cheerful, quick and really lovely.
I think my only tiny morning downer was that staff were hoovering at 8am!!! I do like a little sleep in the mornings and was a bit disappointed that this couldn't have waited until we were all up and breakfasted but seriously a very minor point.

This was a beautiful place, very very clean, very well thought out, with everything you could think of needing away from home. I would DEFINITELY stay again and would be very happy to recommend it to others. Thank you for a lovely overnight stay.

• Stayed: November 2013, travelled with friends
1  Thank LucyPoledancer
Reviewed 9 October 2013

We stayed on 2 consecutive week-ends, 4 then 3 nights. My husband is frail and has food intolerances. Danny was extremely helpful, getting 2 grab rails for the shower and providing a non slip shower mat. The room was very comfortable, well decorated and very clean. Breakfast was excellent with a very good choice, gluten and lactose choices for my husband and beautifully cooked. The lounge area was a bonus with TV, laptop and games. We will stay again when visiting family nearby. Peace and quiet and very relaxing. Highly recommended.

Room Tip: Most rooms have bath with shower over, but we had a room with a walk in shower.
  • Stayed: September 2013, travelled as a couple