“The best!”
Review of Fresh Stack

Fresh Stack
Ranked #544 of 886 Restaurants in Norwich
Price range: USD 4 - USD 13
Description: Fresh Stack was formed with the goal of promoting wellbeing and empowering individuals to live a healthier lifestyle by providing nutritious, authentic and delicious food.
Reviewed 6 April 2018 via mobile

Excellent as always! The quality of the food is of high standards! Arives on time with great customer service! Best takeaway by far!

Reviewed 10 January 2018

Visiting Norwich earlier in the year, I came across this wonderful little healthy and tasty haven.

I visited again recently and its still as good.

The coffee is very good and when visiting during the summer I also had the smoothies - wow! bit cold right now.

The owner is really friendly and very helpful and insightful over diet. As a gym goer it was a real treat.

Highly recommended.

Reviewed 25 August 2017

I tried fresh stack for the first time today after hearing some good reviews on social media.

I could not believe how tasty my healthy lunch was.

I love the fact they write down the macros on the lid which is a great way to keep track of my intake.

Have already recommended to everyone at work.

Will be going at least once a week in the future,