“Could do better ”

Gravity Trampoline Parks
Ranked #8 of 36 Fun & Games in Norwich
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: 1-2 hours
Owner description: Bounce to your hearts content on our wall-to-wall trampolines - over 150 trampolines connected together providing a huge area of bounceable fun with angled trampolines, jump platforms and tumble tracks Use the foam pit to land in safety whilst practicing new tricks with thousands of foam cubes in the landing area SLAM-DUNK area with basketball hoops where you can perfect your slam-dunk tricks
Useful Information: Activities for young children, Bathroom facilities, Food available for purchase, Activities for older children, Stairs / lift, Lockers / storage
Reviewed 7 August 2018 via mobile

Came on a Tuesday afternoon for the first time and was pleasantly surprised it was pretty empty.
That said..the rest didnt go smoothly..the young boy on the tills didnt seem to know how to process my online booking..he took over 25 mins to get it organised and lost it twice...gave us the wrong sized socks and i could barely understand his inaudible mumbling as he served us, i had to keep asking him to repeat himself.
He seemed somewhat dazed and on another planet,not interested & not very good service tbh.
I enquired about the summer bounce offer and asked about buying it but the boy was disinterested and vague about how i should purchase it. (So i didn't)
Secondly his dithering made us late for our booking despite my being 35 mins early and the young girl demonstrating the saftey video insisted my children watch it twice making them even later on the trampolines.
Far too hot inside with little or no air con and the slushy machines were all melted and spilled all over the floors thus getting socks wet and sticky which then went onto the trampolines.
Whole place was very dirty, smelly and seemed unorganized...
The kids had fun despite the heat but on the whole i would go to a different bounce park and avoid this one.

All reviews
"cafe"
in 9 reviews
"saftey"

Reviewed 31 May 2018

We booked online after the children had been nagging for ages, we went with a combo of climbing and bouncing. The booking process was a tad confusing as we booked and the email simply stated our order would be reviewed and confirmation sent separately. This never arrived but seeing as we were charged we turned up anyway and the lady on the checkout did manage to find our booking, and we were set to go. A point for others, there are free lockers near the entrance, probably not the most secure as some have dodgy doors but perfectly adequate to stuff coats and bags into - this was a pleasant relief with 6 of us needing somewhere to stick coats and then shoes! The climbing was good fun. The children thoroughly enjoyed it. During our break we had drinks. We got the kids slushies which were expensive at £4.95 BUT they had at least 4 refills each - so when broken down - good value for money. I don't believe free refills were limited to just slush either (although that's all mine had) but other soft drinks also. When it came to the bounce the big kids and dad, after watching a detailed safety video went off to bounce and I took the toddler to the toddler area. This is the ONLY area that needs a tweak IMO. Firstly its opposite the café and near the climbing area so the stepped viewing area was over taken by people, without toddlers, waiting to climb or drinking so I had to ask people if we could please get through so my son could bounce and then I had to stand on the floor and watch him until the climbers left to climb, making it difficult to interact with him. I cant blame a lack of seating, as there seems an adequate amount, just people not considering others needs. Maybe signs advising people to allow the toddlers this space would work? I don't know, but it was a tad irritating. Next is once on, the toddler area is nice and safe. They have balls and hoops to play with and they seemed happy doing their own little thing. BUT at the far side is a part of the netting which opens to the main bouncing area. In the hour we were there 4 children decided to use this area to cut through to the café, leaving a gaping hole in the safety netting that all the toddlers in the toddler area made a bee line for! Marooned on the other side it took persuasive talk to stop them escaping and a helpful child from another family to go and close it - repeatedly. Other than those minor annoyances the children did have a fab time and with the climbing experience it was really very good value for money.

2  Thank Jane T
Reviewed 16 May 2018

I went to Bounce with two friends and had a great time. We had booked in for a 7pm 'Open Bounce' during the week and the place wasn't very busy which made the experience much better. I would recommend booking this place with a group of friends, say at least 6 to get the most out of the experience but still highly recommend for a cheap fun activity in Norwich!

Reviewed 11 April 2018 via mobile

We arrived at 10am for a pre-booked Open bounce. My six year old son was scared, particularly regarding the safety video and refused to go on to the trampolines. We went to speak to desk and they would happily refund us.

The Assistant Manager, Elle Lamb, offered to come and talk to my son. She talked him through the safety video so he didn’t have to watch it and let my wife bounce for free to support him. She stayed to watch him go on the trampolines and gave him the thumbs up. He loved it!

Elle came back twenty minutes later to check all was ok. What brilliant customer service, she rescued the day for us!

See more reviews
Reviewed 8 April 2018

My family and another which was 4 adults, 2 six year olds and 2 eight year olds did the combo of wall climbing and trampolining. We had such a great time doing this with our children. The staff were really good and totally organised even though they were young. The guy who was in charge of climbing session was really patient and helpful, you know he was looking after you. The only negative is this silly rule that you have to purchase Gravity's socks. My children have socks from two other trampoline parks, which are exactly the same, except they don't have Gravity on them. All the trampoline parks have the same rule. This didn't stop us having great fun tho