“So delish!! ”

Manjaros
Ranked #40 of 327 Restaurants in Middlesbrough
A TripAdvisor Member
Reviewed 6 April 2018 via mobile

I love Manjaros and it does AMAZING food. Staff are also very friendly and great service delivered

Reviewed 4 April 2018 via mobile

Truthfully the food from Manjaros is nice but the staff are awful. I ordered my chocolate and strawberries from upstairs and as I was eating it I spotted a hair in my food so I told them, they said they had no strawberries left so I couldn’t have another fester so they gave me a refund. When I got my money back the girl basically shot it at me and gave me it back in all 20ps. Baring in mine this was the first time I ordered a dessert from there and I will not be going back.

Reviewed 2 April 2018 via mobile

This place has a huge variety of food. Whilst Nando’s offers grilled chicken, burgers and wraps (which is reasonably tasty), here you can get grilled chicken, lamb, parmesans, pasta, steak, salads and even pizza. Oh and let’s not forget that big dessert section offering a variety of waffles, crepes and milkshakes.

And this food is cheap. With a delicious half chicken with chips and salad costing £6.95 (£10.70 at Nando’s I believe), and the waffles starting from £2.95, you can fill yourself with a main and dessert for under £10. What’s more, as a student, I get 15-20% student discount off this original price, and you can get 20-25% off with an NHS card, so remember to take a student card or NHS card if it applies to you!

I’ve visited this restaurant probably in excess of 40 times with my friends and family over the past few years, and it has never failed to disappoint. This place is certainly the highlight of Middlesbrough.

Hope you enjoy if you visit :)

(PS. Don’t forget to try the garlic sauce with your main, you won’t regret it!)

Reviewed 31 March 2018 via mobile

Booked table for 7 for nephews birthday and were told the birthday boy got free adults meal, as he only wanted child's meal they gave him free slice of cake too.
Food excellent as always.
Service was excellent, waitress went all out to make a fuss of us.
After meal she suggested we went to desert lounge for afters, which was quiet and spacious.

1  Thank MrsJD2007
Reviewed 10 March 2018

A group of ten went to celebrate an 18th Birthday. The food was excellent, the service was brilliant, even though it was very busy.