All reviews thyme restaurant train station brilliant service comfy bed transporter bridge few minutes walk car park room rate central location stayed here couldn t great hotel excellent stay tracey inns pi colleague
Reviewed 23 May 2018

Since moving away from the area 14 years ago we have stayed in every hotel in the area, this without doubt is the best in terms of service, comfort, cleanliness. The location gives easy access to the area as it is very near major road network.the food is really very good for a budget hotel chain. Freshly prepared, well priced and tasty. Service is excellent,.Premier Inn should be very proud of this new addition to its chain.

Room Tip: Probably top floors for view and quiet.
Stayed: May 2018, travelled as a couple
1  Thank chris5358
Reviewed 18 May 2018

We got a good night's sleep at this hotel. The room was clean and fresh and there was little noise from outside. The position of the hotel means that you are a very short walk from the shops. I was quite surprised at just how many shops there are.

For football fans, this hotel is only a relatively short walk from the Riverside Stadium.

• Stayed: May 2018, travelled as a couple
1  Thank Robin D
Reviewed 7 May 2018

We stayed at this premier inn for 1 night, what can I say, the rooms, the staff, the food,and the parking facilities all excellent, if your staying in Middlesbrough you cant go wrong here, town is round the corner, the Transporter Bridge ten minutes walk, and the train station 5 minutes walk .

Room Tip: Ask for a room with bridge view
  • Stayed: May 2018, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 3 May 2018

From arrival to departure and including evening meals, our stay at this very new Premier Inn was faultless. The staff were without a shadow of doubt, one of the best teams I've encountered in any hotel. Friendly, courteous, willing to go that extra mile whatever that might mean and absolutely charming and helpful with the many family groups who were also staying there when we were.
And despite its central position...quiet - oh, so very quiet - inside and out.

Room Tip: All rooms of equal standard and immaculately looked after.
  • Stayed: April 2018, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 29 April 2018

I had a great two night stay here. As you’d expect from a newer Premier Inn the room was very clean and comfortable. All the staff I encountered were genuinely welcoming, friendly and helpful. Although the hotel is just off the A66 my room was very quiet and the central location is really handy for walking into town or going further afield. The only slight bugbear was the limited paid parking but I suppose that’s probably due to it being a council run car park.

I’d definitely return if I’m ever back in Middlesbrough.

Stayed: April 2018, travelled solo