“Fabulous Location”
other travellers have booked this property
Living Space Living Space
Check Availability
Request to Book
Make Enquiry
Very good
Living Space
Living Space
Fully Fitted Kitchen
Bedroom with King size double bed
Bedroom with King size Double Bed
Master Bedroom With King Size Double
Family Bathroom with Bath and Shower
Family Bathroom
En-suite Shower Toilet and sink
Spacious Courtyard for summer evenings and drinks
Spacious Courtyard
The London Eye
St James's Park
St James's Park
Victoria Station
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

French first
Spanish first
Any
Christoph...
“Don't believe the photos!”
Reviewed 29 March 2017 for a stay in March 2017

I was terribly disappointed by our stay in this flat. Where to start. First of all, the entrance to the flat is down a narrow and treacherous set of stairs. If you have large suitcases, bring a winch. The property was not ready when we arrived at the appointed time. Ken's assistant was with an unidentified man (the previous guest??) and we were told to come back in ten minutes. We returned and found the following: the flat had not been cleaned. Layers of dust covered the blinds in one bedroom, the rugs had not been vacuumed, the laminate floors were filthy. The flat itself was in disrepair: chipped and peeling paint around the doors. The flat also does not sleep six as advertised. There's a full size bed in each bedroom and a twin mattress (disgustingly old and filthy) tucked into a corner in the living area. The twin had a pillow thrown on it without a pillowcase. Because the bathrooms have no ventilation, they are encrusted with mold. One shower head is so low I had to kneel in the tub! The Wi-fi was also maddeningly inconsistent. Finally, the location is also not as convenient as advertised. It's a brisk 10-15 minute walk to tube stations, food, etc. Ken could not be have been more accommodating, but the flat needs a major spruce up!!

Would you recommend this hotel to a friend?   No.
31 Mar 2017
Hello Christopher. I am totally amazed at your review. We have been letting this apartment for a number of years now not only on the Holiday Letting site but many other sites and have NEVER received any review as disparaging as yours. Let me give you a few titles left by other guests who have recently stayed in the apartment Fabulous Location( Left by the previous guest to you). Another, Great Flat Great Location, Great Flat, Lovely Spacious apartment,Great Location, Fantastic Apartment,Charming Apartment,This spot was Perfect,Excellent, Fantastic Stay and Super Flat in Idyllic Location,Perfect Location and Comfort,Great Location and Great Flat. All of the guest have rated the apartment 4 or 5 star.Need I go on. I don't think so. Your comments are flawed
You mention a strange man when you entered!!!! He was part of the cleaning team that had just left. Something wrong? You mention a shower where you had to kneel in the bath. Could you not use the other shower or did you just want to complain. Yes complain you have about paint work being chipped about the steps to the front door. About the location. I do not know where you walked to but obviously 5 meters was to much.Nobody in two years of us letting this apartment has. I do not accept any of your criticism. I have been too long doing this sort of work that I am totally aware that I cannot please all of the people all of the time and sometimes you come across guests such as yourself that you become aware almost immediately that nothing is going to please them. I can only be thankful that this happens very rarely. Christoper I would recommend that next time you go on holiday you seek out a 5 star hotel this would possibly meet your exacting demands (this I am not totally sure of ). But of course you will have to pay out a lot more money. A 2 star rating is an insult and I hope you take the above message as my response to your crass comments.
jckbrn7
Dublin, Ireland
“Fabulous Location”
Reviewed 14 March 2017 for a stay in February 2017

The apartment was just perfect for us. We walked to lots of places from it. The bus routes nearby brought you right by many of the big tourist attractions. The wifi worked great which is essential for research for our trip. It was clean and very spacious. We'll be back again.

14 Mar 2017
Hello Jackie,

thank you for your very kind review. i am delighted that you all enjoyed your stay here in london.

We would be delighted for you to return.

Best Wishes

Ken
ksh0309
Manchester, New Hampshire
“Great flat, great location”
Reviewed 10 March 2017 for a stay in February 2017

My teenage son and I stayed here for a week and were very pleased. Ken's team met us and let us put our luggage there while they were cleaning. Frederick also took the time to show us the best places for pubs and shopping. It's in a lovely residential area but everything is close by, especially the Victoria train and coach stations. It was quiet, clean and perfect. My only warning, and this is very mild, is that the stairs down to the flat may be hard for people with walking issues. Other than that, it was ideal and we would highly recommend to anyone looking for a great flat in London!

12 Mar 2017
Hello Kim,

Thank you for your kind review. I am delighted that you and your Son were happy with the apartment and that you had a great time here in London.

Ken
nickclark...
Leeds, United Kingdom
“Great flat”
Reviewed 22 February 2017 for a stay in February 2017

Great spacious flat for family of 5. Really close to Victoria station/shops. Met promptly & efficiently by Ken's team & would stay again. Thanks.

22 Feb 2017
Hi Nick,

Thank you for your kind review. I am delighted that you enjoyed your stay at the apartment. I look forward to you staying again sometime. Best Wishes Ken
Campoamor
Nottingham
“Lovely spacious apartment in Pimlico”
Reviewed 6 February 2017 for a stay in February 2017
person found this review helpful

We had a lovely stay in this spacious and clean apartment. It was very well equipped and very quiet. We had a problem with the beds but it was dealt with speedily and efficiently. Nothing was too much trouble. Would definitely stay again.

Your age range 50-64
6 Feb 2017
Thank you Angela for a great review> I am glad you all enjoyed your stay in London
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Do you own a holiday rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travellers
Set up your free listing