““Toasted” means microwave-oven... soggy ”
Review of AMT Coffee

Ranked #476 of 491 Dessert in London
Neighbourhood: Marylebone
Neighbourhood: Marylebone
Reviewed 6 April 2018 via mobile

Marylebone station needs to sort this one out. This coffee and grab and go food offering was poor at best and just got a whole lot worse.

A ‘toasted’ sandwich no longer means toasted on the griddle, but more chucked in a microwave for 30 seconds... the result is a soggy, limp looking non-appetising lame panini for £4.25!!

What a disaster - never again will I be buying from here.

So disappointed - I’m certain the management/company leaders don’t read these reviews so I won’t be counting on my public feedback being given any concern.

Reviewed 16 March 2018 via mobile

I literally just visited this place for an iced coffee and from someone who has worked in customer service for 8 years (a barista for 3 years...), I have never experienced such attitude from someone in my life. This is at 6.45 in the morning of which they were not even busy... I've experienced busy...(Norwich vs Ipswich match day in a Wetherspoons next to the stadium....)

I asked for an iced coffee as it stated on the board (espresso, ice and milk), not an iced latte or iced mocha as it also states on the board... and he just replies "yeah..which one.." and I said oh sorry just an iced coffee as it says on the board, and he said "yeah... we have loads which one..."? So I reply oh just a normal iced coffee as the board says... He keeps going on saying "yes. We have iced latte, iced mocha, iced Americano, syrup.." I WOULD HAVE SPECIFIED THE OTHER OPTION ON THE BOARD IF I WANTED THAT, I wouldn't expect you to magically know want hazelnut syrup in my iced coffee?!?
So I said Americano with milk please, just a normal coffee...
He then openly starts slandering me to his colleagues "omg a 'normal' iced coffee, blah blah blah". So I said I don't know why you're making a big deal about this when I was just ordering what it said on the board??
He just said well we so many options. The tone and attitude he was giving me the entire conversation really took me back because I really wasn't trying to be difficult....
Of course, after that, it was just "£2"..."here's your drink".

I've had my fair share of difficult customers especially in the midst of being busy, but it just came out of nowhere! The guy infront of me was quite rude to him but that's not my fault?!

Reviewed 30 December 2017 via mobile

The coffee was very disappointing. I ordered a soy latte and made the mistake of tasting it on the train. Very weak, no coffee in it at all!
The staff however were very nice when serving me :)

Reviewed 23 September 2017 via mobile

I actually begrudge buying anything from this place. I've travelled in and out of London Marylebone hundreds and hundreds of times and buying coffee from these people is painful. Unbelievably dosy and slow given they are in the middle of a train station and people are in a rush!! You never quite get what you ask for and the time they take is beyond the pale. Get rid and get a Costa in.

Reviewed 10 July 2017 via mobile

Never had AMT before so were happily surprised at how nice the coffee is. A smooth and tasty coffee, good flavour without being harsh. Would definitely re moment and have again