“Excellent value for money”
Review of Chix Chox - CLOSED

Chix Chox
Cuisines: American, Italian
Good for: Child-friendly
Dining options: Breakfast, After-hours, Reservations
Reviewed 1 May 2017

Always an excellent meal at Chix Chox. The starters are about £2 less than you would expect to pay anywhere else, and the mains around £3 less expensive, so superb value for money and quality cuisine. A popular restaurant, so a good buzz, swift service, highly recommended.

Reviewed 24 April 2017

We come here about once a month always nice . As the other reviews state its a family restaurant has loads of regular customers and friendly atmosphere.

Reviewed 23 March 2017

I used to visit Chix Chox during my lunch hour when I use to work in North Finchley.
In general, their food is lovely although I found their sandwich's a little expensive.
The restaurant itself can do with some modernisation however, it isn't totally off-putting from eating in there.
I believe it is a family run business; every time I have gone in there to order my food, I've never had to wait too long and the staff in there have always been friendly.

Reviewed 16 March 2017 via mobile

Great local family resturant. Good home cooked food at reasonable prices. Pasta is awesome and deserts to die for.

1  Thank janelowres
Reviewed 21 February 2017 via mobile

I liked the look of this place but the food was average.
I had the roast beef, very ordinary with an anaemic Yorkshire pud!
Maybe the traditional italian food had a better vibe!