“Best food in London”

Oka Restaurant
Ranked #1,707 of 25,591 Restaurants in London
Price range: USD 25 - USD 57
Neighbourhood: Chelsea
Description: Our cosy restaurant offers handmade sushi and hot dishes. We take pride in serving a modern take on traditional pan-Asian & sushi cuisines, using only the best ingredients, and our daily deliveries guarantees fresh, healthy and tasty food for reasonable prices. All dishes are made to order, and available for take-away. Our small seasonal menu has been created by our experienced chefs who everyday stretch the limits in creating new dishes, yet still following traditional preparation methods.
Reviewed 6 April 2018

My favourite restaurant in London! Amazing food at a good price! Service is always so good and food is served so quickly! It already became a tradition in my family to celebrate our birthdays and they always prepare a candle. I recommend this place to everyone I know!!

Reviewed 5 April 2018 via mobile

I often go to Oka on weekends and can only say good things about it. The food is great! I really enjoy the crispy sushi and the chocolate dough desert is one of the best I’ve eaten in London.

Reviewed 5 April 2018 via mobile

The oriental Cesar salad is so good I have not appreciated any food since. My life just lost and was given meaning all at the same time.

Reviewed 30 March 2018 via mobile

Short time in London so made reservations before arriving, happy I did!!! Small but nice looking place, our server was very professional!!! Short menu but everything we had was delicious !!!!

Date of visit: March 2018
Reviewed 26 March 2018

Some friends who live in London suggested me to try Oka's during my last journey.
I love Chelsea area but I didn't know this restaurant. I decided to try it and I had exactly what my friends introduced me. I really loved this restaurant and its food. OVER THE TOP.

Date of visit: December 2017