“great food at reasonable prices, enourmous portions, book as thr place is tiny”

Fiddie’s Italian Kitchen
Ranked #49 of 25,272 Restaurants in London
Price range: USD 5 - USD 26
Reviewed 20 October 2017

great food , well seasoned, big big portions. very friendly and quick service
do book as a tiny dinning space

Write a ReviewReviews (1,162)

Reviewed 18 October 2017

Went last night for an early supper, greeted by the jovial Feddie and we both had a delicious meal. We shared a tri colori which was lovely and the dressing was full of flavour. For main course, we had chicken with ham and mozzarella and liver venezia both dishes were very good portions, very well cooked and well seasoned. For desert we shared a pana-cotta that was also lovely. All very casual, good food and no fuss.

Reviewed 17 October 2017

I am a regular in this restaurant - at least once a week!
When deciding where to eat out the answer is always the same... Fiddies.
I asked my 5 year old daughter recently if she could go to any restaurant in the world where would she go, her answer.. Fiddies, pretty impressive considering she eats there once a week.
The owner is always always cheerful and welcoming and can't do enough for you. In all the times I have been there I've never once left and not enjoyed my meal.
Thanks as always Fiddie xx

Reviewed 16 October 2017 via mobile

We went there as not far from where we live and based on the good trip advisor reviews. Really a wonder as to where these come from. It was 2 of us and both our pasta plates were overdone and to the limit of stodgy, dry and lacking in flavour. I can make a far better pasta at home myself! The worst Italian restaurant I've been to in London to be honest, a complete let down vs expectations and sorry but doesn't deserve the number 1 spot of Italian restaurants in London!!!

4  Thank yayask
Reviewed 16 October 2017

We went based on the TripAdvisor reviews.
I honestly do not know where these reviews are coming from? Its a very small, plain shop that can seat maybe 20-30 people. It offers a "cookie-cutter" meal plan. 1) Choose sauce 2) pasta style with or without meats. They do have other items and appetizers. We had the BRUSCHETTA AL POMODORO appetizer (freshly chopped plum tomatoes, red onions, garlic, fresh basil & oregano on toast) which was average, bread was burned black.
The main pasta portions were very large and we did not finish yet it wasn't impressive enough to take the extra along in a box.
** There has to be better italian in London. My wife and I can create this level of cooking in our own home with store bought pasta in a box.
This is the worst review I have ever written on this review service.

1  Thank Kennon B