“2nd. Visit”
Review of Meat and Shake

Meat and Shake
Ranked #9,017 of 24,678 Restaurants in London
Price range: USD 13 - USD 39
Description: The Burger Revolution Has Truly Arrived And Meat&shake Bonafide Burgers Show Up With Nothing To Hide, We Bare All For Burger Lovers Worldwide, Our Burgers Are Crafted With Passion & Pride, So Seek Comfort Away From The Woes Of This Life, Long May The Trusted Burger’s Tide Rise! Meat&shake, Bringing You The Finest Ingredients Gathered Between Two Parts Of A Heavenly Bun, Cramming In Style.
Reviewed 6 April 2018

Hi, visited here yesterday 5/4/18 - around 4pmish. Our previous visit was last August.

The last time we came we notice a stinky smell upon entering the restaurant, sadly this time the smell was still there, so as you walk in you've got this strange stinky smell in your nose.

Anyhow, the waitress said we can sit where ever we want, it wasn't very busy , there were three members of staff and the female waitress was serving us, she bought us the menus, which were very dirty , we had to hold them with our finger tips,
However, the menu which was already on the table, was clean. I ordered from the lunch menu meal deal. I had the classic burger and fries, including a drink of lemonade.
my daughter had the butter milk chicken burger, and dirty fries, and a coke. My burger was ok, I didn't eat the bun, the fries were ok nothing special.

Her chicken burger looked nice, but as she was eating it she didn't enjoy it very much, as parts of it didn't look cooked. The dirty fries were ok.
The staff didn't seem interested in the diners, they were busy doing their jobs etc.,
The waitress didn't really come and check with us if everything was ok, even when we had finished nobody came to clear away our plates. We had finished our meal and were waiting about five to eight miniutes , for someone to notice and come over to us, so that I could ask for the bill, but noone bothered, so I got up and went over to the till to pay, they bloke at the till didn't even ask if had nice time, our bill was twenty pounds.

Overall, the service has gone down since my last visit, the dirty menus and the dirty
Salt and peppers pots are a disgrace, also they have mayo and ketchup on the tables,
I thought these sauces should be kept in fridges, and not at room temperature,
I got the impression that the staff didn't really care, how can an establishment in a nice part of Ealing have filthy menus, smeared with food residue and dirty salt and pepper ports.

Sadly I will think twice about coming here again, the food was very average, the service was poor, and the hygiene was poor,also have had better tasting burgers.

Reviewed 15 March 2018 via mobile

Ordered takeaway. The burger was mostly uncooked and she me coca cola but didn't bother to mentioned it was the awful cherry flavour. No chance of me ever entering that establishment again.

Reviewed 11 March 2018 via mobile

3rd visit and forst with the wife and kids. It pales into isignificance compared to Tooting branch.
Went twice prior to, for the lunch special. No service charge was added to the bill. The food isn't great but Ok value for money. Went with the family and charged service charge. Questioned why I wasn't charged with this before. Given a baloney excuse. Won't be going again due to the inconsistencies in the charging or not charging of service charge when as a matter of fact it wasn't all that. The inticer was the price and that the food is OK. Great disappointment on both accounts. Try Amigo's in Acton great vfm and quality burgers too

Reviewed 18 February 2018 via mobile

Went for a meal with family.
Slow to get served in the first place, but what disappoints is the response to finding a long hair in the salad.

There was no word of apology, and denial that the restaurant could be responsible.

Had to haggle for a reduction in the bill.
They were apparently without a manager and generally disorganised.

Food is overpriced.
I will not be returning.

1  Thank SteveMako
Reviewed 5 February 2018 via mobile

Came here with a few friends when they opened. We ordered the buffalo wings which were quite spectacular. I mean the meat literally slid off the bones and their buffalo sauce was great. However, I wouldn’t say that it actually had burnt ends though. So they could do a better job at that if they advertise it on the menu. Anyways, apart from the good wings, I thought everything else was no good. Especially the smoked brisket. Every single piece was full of fat and super chewy- I couldn’t even finish it. The sad thing is myself and my two friends ordered the same thing so we were all stuck with this terrible dish. And to make things worse, the waitress never cared to ask what we thought of our food etc. And It seemed almost difficult to take care of the only table in the place that was occupied