“Lovely breakfast in this chic eatery”

The Cambridge Street Kitchen
Ranked #888 of 24,831 Restaurants in London
Price range: USD 6 - USD 38
Neighbourhood: Pimlico
Description: A relaxed and welcoming neighbourhood space by day and modern restaurant by night, The Cambridge Street Kitchen is open daily for breakfast, lunch and dinner as well as coffee, cold-pressed juices and light snacks. Fresh and modern dishes are served straight from the open kitchen using the best seasonal produce. The lower ground space features a ping-pong table, the club room and cocktail bar, Clarendon Cocktail Cellar, all of which can be used for meetings, private dining and event hire. The Artist Residence hotel is located just above.
Reviewed 6 April 2018

Friendly service, quality coffee, and great scrambled eggs on sourdough with a side of honey bacon. The granola when delivered was mostly yoghurt, but after a complaint they sorted it out. Would get 5 stars if it was a little less pricy.

Reviewed 31 March 2018 via mobile

relaxed vibe, friendly service, cool surroundings and delicious lunch - boom. would definitely like to return...

Reviewed 29 March 2018 via mobile

Yes, the food was terrific. But the prices were very high and the seating was miserable. I won’t go again.

Reviewed 28 March 2018

As in the title, this place is a simple wow.

I ate there few times as I stayed in the nearby hotel. Food is delicios, Sous Chef is a great person and you can see that he loves what he is doing. Service is not even - one day you get a great one, the other day is more on the average side.

Overall, I will come back, definitely!

Reviewed 25 March 2018 via mobile

THIS PLACE IS A MUST!!
Went here on a Saturday night with my partner + my dad & sister who were visiting from Sweden. I do not have a bad thing to say about this place. Everything was absolutely amazing! My partner being a restaurant manager and me who’s worked in restaurants for years, we were amazed to say the least. Cannot praise this place enough.
Service was amazing from the first interaction for the last and the food was out of this world. We were even able to have a word with the head chef, who happened to be Welsh (us being from Cardiff we felt at home). Him and his kitchen team did an amazing job with the busy night that they had.
Drinks were good and not to pricey.
Our table was by the kitchen and we were able to see all the action which I loved.
If you live in London or just here for a holiday this place is a must, you will not be disappointed! Thank you very much for making our night perfect. Very satisfied and we will definitely be we back the next time we visit London!

1  Thank just-us-two-rating