“Punctual ,clean and well presented vehicle”
Review of Great Britain Cars

Great Britain Cars
Ranked #65 of 308 Transportation in London
More attraction details
Owner description: Great Britain Cars is specialized in providing express private transportation services for all London Airports, UK Cruise Ports, Train/Tube Stations, to and from anywhere in the UK.
Reviewed 6 April 2018

Our driver was on time helpful with our luggage and the car was well presented @nd clean. The only negative comment was the driver did not seem friendly or talkative.

All reviews
in 16 reviews
"punctuality"
in 4 reviews

Reviewed 6 April 2018 via mobile

So driver picked us up as normal, all going well... was very talkative and it being 3am I was a bit put off this. Started driving home and she was driving all over the road, no lane indication or anything... 5his was going on all the way whilst she was trying to drink a bottle of water and talking about how she was going home after my drop off.. so nearly home and couldn't wait to get home safely with my son we were on a dual carriage way and all of a sudden I just watched the car go towards the kerb! Bang that was it into the kerb we went! She said what happened? I said u just drove into the kerb! No I didn't did I? She burst her tyre and had to call out the AS while we are standing on the road side. The company were unhelpful wouldn't contact me back about the crash and incident and also no refund either. My son was visibly shaken up and so was I. Awful service that I wouldn't ever use again, because of this incident I won't be using a taxi service to take me to and from holiday ever again. I have a photo of the damaged tyre as proof... let's see if this review will get the company to notice.

1  Thank cheeseandpickle28
Reviewed 6 April 2018

We had paid for the car before going to London/Gatwick. The car did'nt come to pick us up at the hotel when we were going home - and we had to take an official taxi. We were almost late for the plane. Now we had call to get money back and we have sent 5 mails, but Great Britain Cars don't answer or return money. Do never ever use them. There is a high probability of "no show" and lost money.

1  Thank fa-Jacobsen
Reviewed 1 April 2018

I went on holydays to London with my family (2 adults, 2 children) for one week and I wanted to make sure everything important was planed. So I booked in advance the transfers from an to the airport. I booked 18th March to be picked up at the airport on the 24th and at the hotel at 31th. The booking went just fine and I thought they were so efficient that it should really go ok. WRONG!!!!! Someone with your name waiting for you when you arrived? Didn,t happen. I had to call and some 15 minutes later the driver appeared. Did the luggage we said we would take fit the car. No! Did the driver helped you? No. We had to carry the luggage in our back seat on our laps. But well, we arrived to London and we were happy. So I decided it was just a bad experience and I was being pessimistic so I kept my other reservation to the departure. We booked (18th March) on the 31th at 13h. At 12h30 I sent an email just to be sure that everything was ok and I got and email back saying I did not have to worry. So I didn´t. At 13h I received a phone call saying the driver could only reach us at 13h30 but it would be ok. We was late because of the traffic (saturday 13h 31th March - Easter!!!). At 13h30 nobody was there. So much for british punctuality!!!!!!!! The driver arrived at 13h40. Did the luggage fit the car? No!!!!!! Again!!!!! Me and my children had to take the luggage in our lap for one hour and a half. Did the driver helped? No!!!! Was the car ok? NO!!!!!! Old toyota prius dirty and broken. The driver said he was booked at 13h so he couldn´t be with us earlier. He kept changing from the alternatives in waze and googlemaps always saying it would be ok, while listening to a footbal match on the radio. Did we arrived on time? Yes we did, barely. We had to run with two children trough drop off, security an gate and we were the last persons to enter the plane. Do I recommend this service? NEVER!!!!! Don´t do the same mistake I did.

1  Thank Ana P