“The Killer Escape Room”

Enigma Escape
Ranked #4 of 429 Fun & Games in London
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: 1-2 hours
Owner description: Enigma Escape is an attraction in London where you can play and experience immersive escape games in small groups. A pulse racing, mind tickling, team enhancing group activity. We lock your team in a room and your objective is to find a way out. Solve puzzles, decipher riddles, crack codes and reveal hidden doors. You must work together, using logic and deduction, in order to escape!
Useful Information: Lockers / storage, Bathroom facilities, Food available for purchase
Reviewed 6 April 2018 via mobile

We did the killer and it was so much fun, we laughed and screamed a lot (you'll see why when you go). We had a host called Sally she was friendly and very helpful. Would definetly reccomend it. I went with my friend and it was great with two players. I think it just depends on the kind of people you are.

Write a ReviewReviews (1,910)
All reviews
in 50 reviews
"achievable"
in 17 reviews

Reviewed 6 April 2018

This was really fun, we did the killer and it was soo good. It was just me and my friend and we laughed so much and screamed quite a few times (you'll get why when you go). We had a host called Sally who was very helpful. Would definitely recommend it. I don't think it matters if it's just 2 players, it just depends on the kind of people you are. But I can also see that going in a big group would be lots of fun as well.

Reviewed 4 April 2018 via mobile

I can't express how good "the killer" escape room was. Very clever little puzzles and overall well presented with extremely friendly staff. We had Sally hosting us and she was friendly, informative and asked for feedback which is always nice. It was different to some of the escape rooms I've been to, and although it's not the best in terms of the puzzles that I've done (that's not to say it was bad, it was still fantastic), the overall experience was the best because the host didn't jump in too quickly with hints and she was super friendly.

We had only booked the killer but we're now going back tomorrow to do the breakout, that's how fantastic it was.

Reviewed 3 April 2018

Warm welcome, nice nibbles on arrival and extremely friendly host!! Would highly recommend! Just wish it was longer!