“Mr Sylwester”

Ranked #1,672 of 25,453 Restaurants in London
Cuisines: Italian, Pizza
Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

Pizza was amazing!
We waited quite a bit to get served but apart from that everything was amazing.

Service in particular was extraordinary! We were served by Vlad (I think he was from Macedonia)
Very lovely person, sooo friendly and helpful.
GET HIM PROMOTED

Reviewed 5 weeks ago

I've dined here several times and keep going back - the pizza is just that good. The service is usually pretty good but last night was exceptional. Our server, Ivan, was efficient, informative (when unsure about the wine he went out of his way to find out the answers to our questions) and even chatty and funny when it mattered. Overall an excellent dining experience.

Reviewed 13 October 2018 via mobile

Compliments to Franco Manca for all the efforts to cater for the many who love pizza but don’t eat gluten or are vegan! The gluten free pizza is equally lovely, delicious. Great green cola free of all the weird additives! Keep up the great options.

Reviewed 6 October 2018 via mobile

I’ve been meaning to come to a Franco Manca for quite a while and was a bit sad that I’d waited until it was no longer an independent chain but owned by a huge corporation.

We shared their aubergine parmigiana which was a little undercooked, the aubergine could’ve been softer and there were a couple of big lumps of Parmesan in the middle but the flavour was good.

We had the same pizzas, the vegetarian special with tomatoes, roasted potatoes & onions, mozzarella and pesto. I was halfway through mine when I realised there wasn’t any onions and mentioned it to the waiter. He checked with the chef who said that the potatoes are cooked in onions and there would be just a touch on the pizza - but actually there was none. They offered to get me some but it was too late and the pizza was very good regardless. We shared a chocolate and hazelnut cake with ice cream for dessert which was fine.

I enjoyed a small bottle of their excellent sugar free ‘green cola’ and my wife had a large glass of a decent cortese. Our waiter was charming, professional and helpful.

We would (and will) definitely return.

2  Thank Nidgehammer
Reviewed 12 September 2018 via mobile

I love this pizzeria. It serves a delicious selection of authentic, stove cooked pizzas, salads and daily specials, all within a students price range. I visit frequently and would definitely recommend for someone who is looking for tasty meal close to Belsize Park tube station!