“Self contained home from home”
other travellers have booked this property
Direct train to Knightsbridge Top brands under one roof
Check Availability
Request to Book
Make Enquiry
Very good
Direct train to Knightsbridge
Top brands under one roof
Mega shopping spree
Local underground train Station
Double Wardrobe
Seating Area for Two
Private Entrance
Complimentary snacks and magazines on your first day of stay
Double Bed
en-Suite Shower
En-Suite Shower
Kitchen Area
Kitchen essentials
Lovely ceiling fan for summer nights
Flat screen plasma TV with integrated DVD player
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

French first
Any
knakeuk
Weymouth, United Kingdom
“Self contained home from home”
Reviewed 27 February 2016 for a stay in February 2016

We had a fantastic stay in this lovely self contained annex to the house. It is really easy to get to from the M25, plus was able to leave the car on the private drive and catch the public transport into central London.
Apartment has everything that you need. We will definitely stay again next time we visit London.

29 Feb 2016
Thank you for your kind review of us. It's truly appreciated. We are happy to hear that you enjoyed your stay with us and hope you will come again soon. Regards Matyum
MasiMom
New Jersey
“Holiday Rental”
Reviewed 14 January 2016 for a stay in November 2015
people found this review helpful

My daughter and I stayed with Maryum from 11/18/15 to 11/30/15.
Directions from the tube station were fine ~ only a 10 to 15 minute walk and of course you could catch the bus right outside the tube station.
We did have difficulty with the private entrance as there is no lock on the gate only a rope which needs to be looped over the top spikes, which is difficult for someone who is vertically challenged.
The apartment is quite small ~ the pictures appear to depict a much larger space; so make sure that you love the one that you are with.
The appliances work well enough for what we needed them for.
My minor issues:
~ the fruit that was offered on arrival had been there for a while and was going bad. I'd have rather not had anything left at all.
~ the shower had no handles only rubber knobs; the water temp wasn't consistent.
~ at some point in time there must have been a water leak as there was a black mold in the bathroom and along the front windows which was easily cleaned with the cleaning spray that was there.
~ limited channels on the TV and the WIFI was spotty
~ there was no hair dryer in the apartment; you'd have to email to obtain. I purchased a small, cheap one at ASDA.
~ the lack of a lock on the gate and the difficulty of opening the door.
~ if you are a light sleeper please be aware that you can hear everything that is happening in the house. Also the bus stop is literally right in front of the house and the bus runs from very early in the morning until late in the evening.
~ the apartment needs a thorough cleaning and airing out as there is a musty smell.
Would I stay again, probably not. It was much further from the city center than I had expected and the money I saved staying further away was spent travelling to the center.
I never had a problem with Maryum, she responded to all my texts and emails within a reasonable amount of time.

Bathroom cleanliness Service
Travelling group: Young Children
Would you recommend this hotel to a friend?   No.
Recommended for:
Families with young children
  • Was the property as advertised?
29 Feb 2016
Thank you for your review. I value all comments and will endeavour to improve our services. I hope you will consider us again in the future. Regards Maryum
paulina14...
London, United Kingdom
“A home”
Reviewed 21 November 2015 for a stay in November 2015
people found this review helpful

Everything was as described. All the appliances worked well, the only thing that bugged me was that the shower temperature was unstable, but it wasn't that big of a deal to me. If I were to make any changes to the apartment I would only get rid of the door behind the wardrobe. I stayed for two weeks and I felt really comfortable and it became my little home for the entire length of my stay. Also, the location is great, there's a small Tesco a minute away and the tube station is also fairly close, with the Piccadilly line which I loved.

Bathroom cleanliness Other facilities & amenities
Travelling group: Solo
Would you recommend this hotel to a friend?   Yes.
  • Was the property as advertised?
  • Would you recommend the location of this property?
24 Nov 2015
Dear Guest
I truly appreciate your kind comments, and would love to welcome you back to stay with us again soon. Unfortunately in regards to the door behind the wardrobe it cannot be removed, but I can assure you that it is sealed and cannot be accessed by either side.(just like you will find in Hotels with connecting doors between rooms). I wish you the best and A quick return.
regards Maryum
Elymusicm...
Ely, Minnesota
“Not Central London or Classy Studio Apartment”
Reviewed 12 November 2015 for a stay in October 2015
people found this review helpful

Maybe it was an off day for the owner, but when we arrived, we found that there was hair on the sheets in the bed, dust on the blinds and bathroom exhaust fan and an overall uncleanliness. When we spoke with the owner he apologized about the bed, remade it and said he would bring extra towels. He never returned. The shower had no handles.

It was over an hour from the airport and almost the last tube station. The pictures on the site are misleading for someone who is not familiar with London. We thought we were in the center as described but we found we had to spend a lot of money and time on the tube traveling back and forth to the city.
This apartment was attached to the owner's house and there was considerable noise from there. We mentioned this to the owner and it did improve. Also, the street was busy and noisy during the day and evening.

Reading the reviews of others and the information about this place we felt that maybe we were not at the same place. I rarely rate a place bad and have entered a lot of reviews but this one does not get my approval.

Bathroom cleanliness Service
Liked best: Having a washing machine
Liked least: Uncleanliness
Travelling group: Spouse/Partner
Would you recommend this hotel to a friend?   No.
24 Nov 2015
dear Guest, I sorry to hear that you were not happy with your stay, we pride ourselves on maintaining a clean apartment and a prompt service whenever needed. To my knowledge we immediately sorted out all your requests, and I believed that you were overall happy afterwards. As for the shower it does have handles. and works perfectly fine. The location is also clearly described and is rated as one of the top boroughs in London. Travel cost is the same as well, and you saved more money staying here than you would have staying in central London. I wish you the best and will take all your comments into consideration. regards Maryum
SGlaser
Brussels, Belgium
“North London Stay”
Reviewed 22 October 2015 for a stay in October 2015
person found this review helpful

Although not very close to the centre of London (an hour on the Picadilly line), it is very convenient if coming from the airport.

Unfortunately due to travel issues we arrived very late but Maryam the host was kind enough to modify the pick up times for the keys.
The room itself is very well laid out and has all the amenities that you could want. The room was clean, well stocked and bright. It contained, a washing lachine, microwave toaster, kettle, fridge, and tv, the bathroom was on suite, and we had a private entrance to the room.

The high street close by is lively and has lots of shops, restaurants and pubs, we didn't know the Southgate area but thanks to this visit we might invest a little more time getting to know it.

Bathroom cleanliness Other facilities & amenities
Recommended for:
Older travelers Families with young children
23 Oct 2015
Hi
Thank you so much for your kind remarks, it was a pleasure having you stay with us and I hope to welcome you back soon. All the best Maryum
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Do you own a holiday rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travellers
Set up your free listing