“Life saver”

Get food delivered
Ranked #46 of 1,857 Quick Bites in London
Price range: USD 3 - USD 41
Neighbourhood: Soho
Description: All of our doughnuts are hand made fresh daily at our bakery in London - we use a hybrid sourdough which gives them a stronger crumb and bread-like texture. We are scratch bakers so make all our jams, compotes, fillings, glazes & toppings in-house and pride ourselves on using the best ingredients we can find.
Reviewed 9 July 2016 via mobile

Had a very nice coffee here on a mini escape from the hustle bustle of London. It was a beautifully creamy and tasty coffee and hit the spot wonderfully. On one view, it saved my life.

Date of visit: July 2016
Write a reviewReviews (378)

Reviewed 9 July 2016

Just as we were leaving the Old Spitalfields Market recently we spotted a parked black caravan advertising freshly baked sourdough doughnuts, the flavour of the day was peanut butter and berry that got us interested.

For 3-3.50 pounds each there are flavours like coffee scroll, chilli chocolate, banana cream, yoghurt and granola. The coffee scroll was large enough for the two of us to share, light and fluffy with a good sugary hit coming from the coffee icing.

Date of visit: April 2016
Reviewed 7 July 2016

We had these delivered to the office for a birthday & colleague on maternity leave! They went down a treat everyone loved them! I had the banana creme, peanut butter and jelly and creme brulee (half of each lol)! These donuts are so fresh and soft, the flavour are truly amazing! Crosstown are the best donuts I have ever had and I have had a few donuts in my time! Please try you will not be disappointed! A little more pricey than the average donut, but completely worth it!

Reviewed 4 July 2016

I've been eating at Crosstown since they first launched their van at London's markets and they've only gotten better with age! The permanent flavours are outstanding (Sea Salt Caramel Banana and Creme Brulee are a must!) and their seasonal donuts are very inventive and always delicious. The in-store and market staff are delightful and their delivery service is reliable. The only downside is that the donuts are a bit on the expensive side - it's a very worthwhile treat, but I can only afford to treat myself after payday.

Reviewed 1 July 2016

It's donuts, I guess most donuts are good. I was not particularly blown away. And they are freakin expensive, for donuts. But hey - they're donuts.