“Mark & Spencer.... What else?”

Mark & Spencer Kensington High Street
Ranked #4,144 of 24,685 Restaurants in London
Neighbourhood: South Kensington
Neighbourhood: South Kensington
Reviewed 6 April 2018

I like Mark & Spencer because you can find many things to buy. Really too. Goodies and not just obviously... You'll need to take your time! So a part this I loved them cupcakes really tasty, petit fours, cakes and High quality English tea. It's also useful during your journey for souvenir time. I suggest!

Reviewed 9 November 2017

Went in for lunch after visiting Kensington Palace. Even though it was only 2pm they had run out of fish & chips. I ordered quiche and asked for chips. Oh, no, can't do that, no separate chips. Not a major problem but their attitude was horrendous. They were just sauntering around, not interested in helping customers. When we asked for our table to be cleared to make room for drinks we got rolled eyes. A very bad show for M & S, no wonder their profits are down! And I thought Kensington was posh!

1  Thank Yakkydik
Reviewed 29 October 2017 via mobile

What a lovely place to eat what a selection of food . We had a quarter of chicken feta salad and sweet potato chips all very nice and our mum had tomato and basil soup with a roll . Would definatly visit again if we were here .

Reviewed 22 October 2017

We did some shopping and had a lovely coffee, nice friendly service, so that was all good.......... until we got to the toilets, so the disabled was absolutely disgusting, unusable, then in the ladies 3 of the toilets were blocked, and flush not working, so bad in fact I felt physically sick, so M&S you really need to sort this out, as most people stopping to use cafe, will most probably need to use toilets, this was on Wednesday the 18th October about 3.00 pm and I am not exaggerating when I write this, I have never been in toilets that were that bad, and it needs to be sorted.

2  Thank Sue N
Reviewed 4 October 2017

Good quality food the portions also are generous. As concern price it's value for money but really market type resto