“A bar with no beer ( mostly) ”

Shillibeer's Bar & Grill
Ranked #7,064 of 25,029 Restaurants in London
Price range: USD 26 - USD 53
Cuisines: British
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed 6 April 2018 via mobile

Visit here pre match days as it’s convenient, the quality of the beer is poor when it’s available but more often it’s off. For a brewery run pub it’s a bit of a let down and how it stays open and trading I do wonder. Food has been ok on the odd occasion we eat there.

Reviewed 31 March 2018 via mobile

Appalled by the awful management at The Depot. I booked to have my baby shower here at the end of April making the booking a good few months in advance! All was set and I was shown which area I would have reserved etc and all my details were taken and written in the diary, securing my booking! Received a call late last night from the new 'General manger' cancelling my booking last minute due to a wedding party on the same day that has only just magically appeared! Disgusting attitude coming from a manager, who when questioned became unstuck as he couldn't provide an answer as to when this other booking was made and simply shrugged it off like he didn't care all he had to say for himself was 'well you have till the 28th' to find another venue!
You should be ashamed of yourself and the way you have poorly handled this situation you clearly have no people skills. Living local me, my family and friends visited a lot but after the way we have been treated and made to feel less important we will not be coming again! There was no apology given.

If you are thinking of making a booking here I would think again as they love to let people down and quite frankly couldn't care less! I have also just found out they have done something similar to someone else only this time cancelling her wedding party!

Thankfully I have now found a much better venue

2  Thank SamDanielle
Reviewed 27 February 2018 via mobile

It was very cold outside and nearly as cold inside. Good beers, great cobb salad. Comfy seating and reasonable service
Great pre theatre for The Pleasance. Now called "The Depot " though

Reviewed 27 September 2017 via mobile

This place has so much potential but is consistently let down by poor management and has been for the last few months. The bar area looks filthy also. There is an escape room upstairs that looks fun though.

Could be so good, needs love!

Reviewed 5 August 2017 via mobile

Very nice pub with tables outside and lights .
Inside is really bid and they serve food ,beers and drinks .
The only thing is a bit hidden and from Caledonian we walked 10min.
I'll come back :)