“Familiar atmosphere and REAL Italian food”
Review of Rossopomodoro

Rossopomodoro
Reserve with OpenTable
Rossopomodoro is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #680 of 25,591 Restaurants in London
Price range: USD 10 - USD 20
Cuisines: Italian, Pizza
Dining options: After-hours, Breakfast, Delivery, Reservations
Neighbourhood: South Kensington
Description: Our Neapolitan pizza and food are the most authentic you will find in London: come and try a genuine slice of Naples.
Reviewed 30 May 2016

I visited other Rossopomdoro both in London and outside of England and I can say this one is just something amazing.
The service is amazing, a great team of kind and prepared waiters/waitresses ready to help for every need. They know what is best for the customer and above all they like their job.
The food is as amazing as the staff, if not even more: I tried some of the new pizzas on the menu, the choice now is incredible...i tried the Porchetta and Patate and it reminded me when I first tried porchetta in Rome many years ago. My friend tried a pasta with prawn and he said it was delicious too!
The quality of the ingridients is way above average and the ability of the chefs and pizza chef is to be praised as well.

Definetely going to come back as much as I can!

Date of visit: May 2016
Rosso P, Manager at Rossopomodoro, responded to this reviewResponded 2 August 2016

Dear Damiangreen,

Thank you very much for the nice words. All the staff here at Rosso Chelsea shares our passion, dedication and knowledge about our beloved Neapolitan cuisine.

See you soon!

Reviewed 28 May 2016 via mobile

We thought we will try it as we heard about it a lot, when I asked a friend who been there he said don't try the pasta , try only the pizza ... So I ordered Stella Marie pizza which was very salty, dough not nice.... The service good but the food not... Will not go again

Date of visit: May 2016

Dear Haider H,

We are very sorry you didn’t have a fully pleasant experience with us.
Our aim is to make a real Neapolitan pizza based on the tradition and high quality of the products. Please get in touch directly via chelsea@rossopomodoro.co.uk so that we can follow up.

Reviewed 19 May 2016

I love the pizza at Rossopomodoro. The crust is light and airy, the tomato sauce has lovely flavour; and they are not too heavy on the cheese. They also offer gluten-free pizza, which my husband, who is coeliac, likes. My kids enjoy the pastas and the Nutella donuts, as well. Everything tastes fresh, the restaurant seems clean and well-maintained, and the staff is helpful even with children.

Date of visit: March 2016

Dear Kidsontheroad,

Thank you very much for the nice words, and checking out our new gluten free menu, we will have more options and not only pizzas.
See you soon,

Reviewed 4 May 2016 via mobile

We've been in this restaurant several times now and we never get tired of the great food and the very helpful staff.
Claudio is an asset. He is always very friendly and smiling. He suggests us new dishes and which wine to get with them.
Higly recommended if you love Napoli and it's food!

Date of visit: April 2016

Dear Travel_lover,
Thanks a lot for the nice words. Claudio is an asset indeed. Come by to try more specialties on our new summer menu.
See you soon,

Reviewed 1 May 2016 via mobile

I have been to Rosso Pomodoro several times and each time the pizza was excellent. This is by far the best gluten free pizza I have had. My husband says that the normal pizza is also amazing. The staff are efficient and pleasant and the atmosphere is cheerful and lively. They also do a good gluten-free tiramisu. I would strongly recommend.

Date of visit: February 2016
1  Thank Angela3030
Rosso P, General Manager at Rossopomodoro, responded to this reviewResponded 4 May 2016

Dear Angela
grazie mille,

we are glad that you enjoyed our gluten free pizza, we can`t wait to see you again soon!