“Delicious Burnt Ends”

Cuisines: Barbecue
Dining options: After-hours, Dinner, Lunch, Breakfast, Delivery, Reservations
Neighbourhood: Soho
Reviewed 8 June 2017

Wow is all I can say, I had the wet burnt ends (which means they are saucey rather than dry) and they were delicious. They pulled apart and just tasted amazing. The portion is huge (it comes with fries and slaw) so I didn't need to eat until later on that night (we came in just after is opened at half 11).

We got a side of mac and cheese to share as well as some onion rings. The lady that served us was super friendly (and I loved her nails) and couldn't do enough for us.

As it was a Sunday some of their house cocktails are on offer (2 for £10) so we had two cocktails with prossecco and kir royale in, lovely).

My husband had the pulled pork and burnt ends which he also enjoyed, another friend had a burger which was devoured. Our other friend wasn't too keen on her pulled pork roll but hey everyone has different opinions.

We sat in a booth in the restaurant as it had more of an atmosphere rather than the deli part of the restaurant.

I will definitely be back.

Write a ReviewReviews (1,961)

Reviewed 7 June 2017

Ribs burnt to a cinder and all sauce dried out. Left most of it behind. Thought of askin for my money back but couldnt be bothered s I wont be going there again and I advise reader not to either. In a word "CRAP".

2  Thank bren o
Reviewed 6 June 2017

Randomly tried out Bodeans for the first time with a friend.
The platter for 2 at a pricing of over £30 wasn't worth it but we wanted to try something new.
It made me see that platter meals are for Turkish dining (excess meat).
I didn't leave satisfied with the meal (which was very meaty) but the atmosphere was nice and so was the staff.

Reviewed 6 June 2017

Enjoyed a family meal during a day out in London celebrating a special birthday. Food and service was really good - great choice of menu which meant there was something for everyone. Good value too. No room for puddings though!

Reviewed 2 June 2017 via mobile

Really enjoyed our trip here for lunch with my wife and daughter. Sat upstairs and service was prompt and very friendly. Mountains of very tasty food. Portions large and Ribs were delicious